News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

EDIT: International Membership (w/ update Fulham Response)

Started by Drake44444, June 21, 2013, 02:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake44444

EDIT:  I was put in touch with Tommy Guthrie at FFC who was very helpful regarding the issues I raised.  Thanks to Burt for helping out with that.  I am fairly happy with Fulham's response which I will put below.  Seems the issue could have been resolved with better communication and information on who to contact regarding issues. 

-------------

I bought international Membership with promises of special monthly discounts and Fultime Magazine.  However, I received no discounts and no Fultime after the first issue (sometime on October 2013).  I posted on here and asked around, and no one else received these either.  

I contacted the club twice about the special discounts promised at sign up, and even tweeted the Retail Guy who promised to get back to me and never did ( Invalid Tweet ID ).  

As far as I can tell, the promises offered for international membership where a complete lie.  See my e-mails below that were not responded to.

Complete waste of money, required to join the Chicago Fulham Club.  Yet Fulham did not back up their promises.

-------

to:    Fulham FC <[email protected]>
date:    Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:35 PM
subject:    No Fultime Code Sent - International membership
mailed-by:    gmail.com

Hi,

My reference number is Client Ref Number: 2150791  .  I am a Fulham international member, but have not received any Fultime electronic issue codes since October.  This was advertised as a benefit of joining, as well as retail discounts, which I have not received either.  I have checked with other international members who have not received the above perks of membership as well.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

John Sager

Here is the referenced membership information:

Digital copy of our Fultime magazine three times a year (a printed version for just £8 more).
   Opportunity to start an International Supporters Club (or join one of the many that already exist all over the world)
   Exclusive retail offers 10 times a year that will be based online so you can take advantage of offers made just for fans who support FFC from overseas!

-------------------------------------
date:    Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM
subject:    Fulham Membership Retail Discounts
mailed-by:    gmail.comfrom:    John Sager <[email protected]>
date:    Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM
subject:    Fulham Membership Retail Discounts
mailed-by:    gmail.com

Hi,

I am a Fulham International Member, and was wondering about the discounts that were advertised in the membership package as follows:

"Retail discounts – Access to exclusive, Members only, retail discounts that can now be redeemed online via shop.fulhamfc.com. We'll email you each month with a different offer exclusively for you!"

I do not believe I have received any discounts and wanted to check in on that.

Thank you,

John Sager

SCFulhmFan

I got my Duff Fulltime here in the states.

Drake44444

chiefo

Any problems like this I would contact Tommy Guthrie mate, unless any others have better suggestions. You shouldn't be having issues like this.

Drake44444

Quote from: chiefo on June 21, 2013, 03:09:07 AM
Any problems like this I would contact Tommy Guthrie mate, unless any others have better suggestions. You shouldn't be having issues like this.

Thanks, I'll see about contacting him.  But don't know how  they don't give you a point of contact except for general inquiries?

Here is my thread regarding the issue here:  http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=29095.0

sipwell

I got the International Membership from a friend as a birthday gift. I haven't received most of the Fulltime's either.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Burt

I have a couple of contacts within the club... I'll make them aware and see if they can help.

Cheers

Burt

Burt

Got a response... Tommy Guthrie is looking in to this urgently, and hopes to get back to you soon.

lamby

I have one and got every FulTime magazine delivered to me here in Australia.

Not sure what has gone wrong for you.

Wimbledon_White

Maybe THIS should be brought to the attention of Tommy Guthrie.

psand22

This is the first year that I haven't been an international member.  I was little disappointed myself.  I did get my copies of the Fultime magazine, and I got plenty of offers of discounts.  I was wondering who ever won the signed balls, and shirts that were to be raffled off for our group.  The first season it was never announced and our team contact said the team had been too buys to sign things with the Europa league extra dates. We did all finally get a Europa league gift box: hat, banner, program, etc.  Someone in the group did get a signed copy of the Finals program.  The next year, I never heard of anyone winning anything.  Finally, last year they did get  a jersey and other things to raffle off.  I'm not sure, if the items had been passed out within the group or what those first years, but it's hard to believe the club would be so slack.  Conspiracy....I don't know.  I'm sure you just need to contact the person listed above and they can get it sorted.

Burt

As mentioned, I have raised this with Tommy...

HatterDon

a. I've gotten my FulTimes. It's the start of season gifts that have dwindled from

Members scarf to
Europa League memorabilia to
FxPro wallet to
bugger all.

My membership and my membership to FulhamUSA has gotten me involved in several drawings -- all of which I've lost, but there you are.

Psand22, aren't you also a member of the FulhamUSA supporters club? If so, give me a PM and I'll see what's what.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

The season ticket holders start of season gift was a bit pathetic. If I remember it was a slot together paper calender thingy 
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Basically I bought the international membership to get access to tickets but I had the same issues with the online Fultime magazine...I'll renew it depending on how many games I plan to see this season.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Drake44444

I received a message from Tommy Guthrie from FFC with some information regarding the issues.   He apologized for the lack of response to my initial problems. 

He said the Fultime code I received initially in October was good for future issues.  October was also the last time an e-mail was sent out about Fultime codes.  The problem seems to be that we were not informed that in future issues the same code would be used.  In print issues are being sent to me.

He also explained a few of the issues regarding the membership regarding communication issues that they are looking to address.

He was very polite, helpful, and helped to resolve and clarify the issues.  If there was better contact information in the first place when I tried to contact Fulham, I think the issues would have been resolved sooner.

Thanks to Burt for putting me in touch with Tommy.