Started by kevin, June 27, 2013, 05:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

So does that mean 1.5 goals ??
or possibly 00

ffcbulgaria

I'll be very happy if he nets 10 and I dig this thread out to laugh at you :P

Walsh

I think he meant time... he wants to play at least 10 minutes next season.

F(f)CUK

It's nice to set targets, but they have to be achievable. You soon become despondent otherwise.

jmh

Rodallega has scored 10 Premier League goals in a season before.  He's not horribly worthless like Eddie Johnson or Shefki Kuqi or something.  No reason to slate one of our own players for being, for lack of a better word, ambitious.

EJL

Nice comments...

Good on him. As jmh said, he's done it before.

sunburywhite

One, two, three, four, five, six, errr...seven, eight, nine, come on now...let me think...its on the tip of my tongue...oh what is it, oh I know TEN
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Brown@FFC

I like his ambition, but thats going a bit far. Get 6, the old, classic FFC top scorer number, and go from there.

Nero

And if he said 5 the same people would be on saying only 5 he should be aiming for double figure if he a forward

RidgeRider

He probably wants to figure more in the team next season so is setting some ambitious goals for himself...NOTHING wrong with ambition.

Only thing is neither he nor Richardson seem to be 'Jol guys'. I've always imagined that these where inexpensive squad fillers that Alistair arranged probably by saying "Martin, if I got you this guy and this guy....cheaply, will you figure out some way to use them next season?". That was probably it.

Classic94

10 goals may be a little optimistic, but I like his attitude and I think he has an important part to play next season.

fulhamben

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 27, 2013, 07:39:16 PM
He probably wants to figure more in the team next season so is setting some ambitious goals for himself...NOTHING wrong with ambition.

Only thing is neither he nor Richardson seem to be 'Jol guys'. I've always imagined that these where inexpensive squad fillers that Alistair arranged probably by saying "Martin, if I got you this guy and this guy....cheaply, will you figure out some way to use them next season?". That was probably it.
there is nothing cheap about richardson, his medical bills must be astronomical
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Craven Mad

He may have been mildly disappointing this season, but you've gotta love his attitude! He always chased every ball, provided endless runs into space and managed to hit both posts and the bar in just one game! He's a bit of a John Paintsil, if you ask me; not the best, but can't slate him for lack of trying.

Good luck for the coming season Hugo. I hope you achieve even half of what you hope to!

zschwartz

all well and good but he's never been one to hit a target, 60 shots, 3 goals.

5% isn't nothing. there's a chance. he'll just have to shoot 200 times to get close.

Jack Fulham

Dodgy first touch but his persistence does sometimes creates him chances. Thought he should of scored a few more last season but just lacked a bit of composure and game time. I do hate it when Jol plays him on the left though. I think if he started every game, he'd probably score 10 goals but that isn't gonna happen.

RidgeRider

Quote from: fulhamben on June 27, 2013, 07:53:23 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on June 27, 2013, 07:39:16 PM

there is nothing cheap about richardson, his medical bills must be astronomical

VERY good point.  :005:

YankeeJim

Quote from: jmh on June 27, 2013, 06:10:38 PM
Rodallega has scored 10 Premier League goals in a season before.  He's not horribly worthless like Eddie Johnson or Shefki Kuqi or something.  No reason to slate one of our own players for being, for lack of a better word, ambitious.

Careful now! Shefki Kuqi was a god. The man had the height, strength, speed and ability to jump of a sequoia.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Burt

Quote from: Craven Mad on June 27, 2013, 07:54:03 PM
He may have been mildly disappointing this season, but you've gotta love his attitude! He always chased every ball, provided endless runs into space and managed to hit both posts and the bar in just one game! He's a bit of a John Paintsil, if you ask me; not the best, but can't slate him for lack of trying.

Good luck for the coming season Hugo. I hope you achieve even half of what you hope to!

:clap_hands:

mangoputney

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation