News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Shahid Khan Era Silly Season Thread (Transfer speculation after 13/7)

Started by Riverside, July 13, 2013, 05:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Would be a nice signing, however I loathe to have to many players who could be called up for the cup of nations. If all sign we could lose blank as well as reported agrees enoh, abdoun, ba and Cisse. Would to have much of a team left
Every day is a Fulham day

ffcbulgaria

So we nicked Berbatov from Montella's Fiorentina but now they have signed Gomez hmmm

Humbled

Northern Cottager

Northern Cottager

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Humbled on July 16, 2013, 10:01:37 AM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 16, 2013, 09:58:10 AM
Quote from: Humbled on July 16, 2013, 08:47:50 AM
Loic Remy/Darren Bent/Papiss Cisse/Demba Ba

Are these rumours or a wish list mate?

Rumours....  :54:

Happy days. Would take all 4 of those. Maybe prefer Remy on a loan with the impending trial etc.

Admin

Although I like everyone's optimism, I don't think the club will be breaking it's wage cap any time soon, and those mentioned above, will.

Even though Khan is a Billionaire, he's not going to put players wages on his shoulders. If the club is to remain self sufficient, then the wage cap will only be broken if extra revenue is generated by the club.   

horse1031

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on July 16, 2013, 01:27:49 AM
So we nicked Berbatov from Montella's Fiorentina but now they have signed Gomez hmmm

what a signing for them!  I really rate Gomez and wish Fulham could get him.

IranianCottager

Giaccherini officially joins Sunderland. Why sign another winger when they already have Johnson and Sessegnon?

Source:
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1499876/sunderland-land-emanuele-giaccherini-coup-juventus?cc=5901

Steven Ageroad

After Jols meeting with Khan, perhaps we can start shopping at Tiffiny's for players rather than Wall Mart, which we have been doing for the couple of transfer windows.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: IranianCottager on July 16, 2013, 04:59:26 PM
Giaccherini officially joins Sunderland. Why sign another winger when they already have Johnson and Sessegnon?

Source:
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1499876/sunderland-land-emanuele-giaccherini-coup-juventus?cc=5901

There has been speculation that Sessegnon is leaving. Perhaps that is the reason.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

zander

Quote from: horse1031 on July 16, 2013, 03:03:35 PM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria on July 16, 2013, 01:27:49 AM

what a signing for them!  I really rate Gomez and wish Fulham could get him.

Fiorentina are going to be a really exciting team to watch next season. They've made some great signings this summer to add to a very strong squad.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: zander on July 16, 2013, 05:52:27 PM

Fiorentina are going to be a really exciting team to watch next season. They've made some great signings this summer to add to a very strong squad.

They were easily the best team to watch in Serie A last year.  It didn't matter if Jovetic was on the field or not so his leaving won't change their style at all.  Montella is an excellent coach.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Max Headroom

Riverside

That best passer is Djemel Abdoun . Ex Man C . Currently Olympiakos .
Midfielder ...

Northern Cottager

The Club is delighted to announce that U18 striker Moussa Dembele has signed a new deal with the Whites. #FFC

Yay.

Northern Cottager