https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's Football

Started by Walsh, August 03, 2013, 01:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltfordWhite

Quote from: spikey norman on August 03, 2013, 04:26:14 PM
Cheers SaltfordWhite
I would have loved to have had a really fit AJ still with us but his injury record was not good so better off our books

No worries!

I'm another that thinks he could still do a job for us, if only he could stay fit.  I would also imagine that if Rangers can keep him and Zamora fit, then they should tear that championship up.

It's going to be an interesting season down there.

Tomo

I went down today to see Portsmouth v Oxford United as my girlfriends relatives are Pompey fans and despite the result it was a good game very good buzz around the stadium. Have always had a soft spot for Pompey especially as so many of our great players from the past have ended up there (Diop, Davis and even Michael brown ;) ) but in all seriousness since the great escape I've always kept an eye on them good luck to them hope to see them in the prem soon!
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Fulham Tup North

Some people laughed at me when I said Wigan for the Championship Title....Look were they are!
ok, only one game in, but 4-0 away is quite impressive.
Lots of goals around today = 98.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Walsh

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 03, 2013, 10:11:01 PM
Some people laughed at me when I said Wigan for the Championship Title....Look were they are!
COYW

I don't know why people said you're stupid for saying Wigan for the title, Bolton, QPR, Wigan, Reading are the favourites.

epsomraver

Quote from: FTID on August 03, 2013, 03:14:36 PM
Shall be rooting for Derby this year. Don't ask me why.
You are obviously a new fan or have a short memory :dft007:

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Walsh on August 03, 2013, 11:27:00 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 03, 2013, 10:11:01 PM
COYW

I don't know why people said you're stupid for saying Wigan for the title, Bolton, QPR, Wigan, Reading are the favourites.

Leeds & Forest will be right up there

Rhys Lightning 63

I have just arrived back from Steven Gerrard's testimonial. Cracking atmosphere at Anfield. Good to see a true striker like Robbie Fowler get another 20 minute run-out as well.

I can confirm this. Liverpool will NOT finish top 4 this year, even if Luis Suarez stays
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

btings

Excited for Wigan and Fleetwood Town.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: epsomraver on August 03, 2013, 11:37:37 PM
Quote from: FTID on August 03, 2013, 03:14:36 PM
Shall be rooting for Derby this year. Don't ask me why.
You are obviously a new fan or have a short memory :dft007:

Sorry fella - the question DOES have to be asked of you

Why on earth are you "rooting" for Derby?

Scrumpy

I love the football league! 18k at Fratton Park, Yeovil winning at Millwall, Newport back in the League after 25 years. The Premier League is really good, but it is the support right down into the third and fourth tier of football that makes this Country so unique.
049:gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 04, 2013, 01:13:49 AM
I love the football league! 18k at Fratton Park, Yeovil winning at Millwall, Newport back in the League after 25 years. The Premier League is really good, but it is the support right down into the third and fourth tier of football that makes this Country so unique.
049:gif
+1
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"