watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's Football

Started by Walsh, August 03, 2013, 01:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

anyone going to any games? being in Manchester I'm making my way down to Bury vs Chesterfield just because I'm a Football addict.

Can't wait for the Prem to start!

jarv

There is one channel in usa showing championship games, first game this season on tv.......qpr! I will probably be back in time to catch the 2nd half. (and have a good laugh)

HatterDon

Quote from: jarv on August 03, 2013, 01:40:32 PM
There is one channel in usa showing championship games, first game this season on tv.......qpr! I will probably be back in time to catch the 2nd half. (and have a good laugh)

what channel, Mr. Jarv?

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CincyFulham1

HD.

BEIN..I have no idea what it stands for.  had to do a search to find it on Dish.

SaltfordWhite

I'm watching the jokers from Loftus Road.  Barton has started!

FTID

Shall be rooting for Derby this year. Don't ask me why.

mccscratch

Quote from: SaltfordWhite on August 03, 2013, 03:07:50 PM

Barton for all his baggage really is supremely talented.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

SaltfordWhite

Looking at the Rangers side, even having shed a lot of the hangers on from last season, that is a side that should be in the top division, and yet Wednesday are currently playing them off of the park.

SaltfordWhite

Me and my huge trap.  064.gif

mccscratch

Quote from: SaltfordWhite on August 03, 2013, 03:42:49 PM
Looking at the Rangers side, even having shed a lot of the hangers on from last season, that is a side that should be in the top division, and yet Wednesday are currently playing them off of the park.

Well that fixes that...qpr do look a tidy side
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

shnlwswlkr

On 14th May of this year Barton Tweeted: 'I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!'

...Hahahahahaha.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

shnlwswlkr

Oh yeah and this on 9th April: 'Some strange people think that I'll be playing in the Championship next season.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

SaltfordWhite

What an absolute bell end that man is.

A good footballer, as mccscratch says, but a mighty, mighty bell end too.

Walsh

gutted  to hear that qpr are playing well,  not a bad game here but still 0-0,  bury missed  an open net  and some great chances,  Chesterfield played so nice passing  football,  second half kicking off now

spikey norman

Quote from: SaltfordWhite on August 03, 2013, 03:07:50 PM
How is AJ playing? What's his goal like
I see another old boy Darren Pratley also scored  today for Bolton

SaltfordWhite

AJ looked really sharp in the first half,  I've not watched the second so don't know if he is still out there,  but he took his goal well following a good save from Chris Kirkland.

spikey norman

Cheers SaltfordWhite
I would have loved to have had a really fit AJ still with us but his injury record was not good so better off our books

RaySmith

AJ was always good when he played for us - or tried his best, anyway, even if out of position, or not getting support.

He is still a very talented player, but  being injury prone has been his downfall.

jarv

HD, station BEIN.  It is an additionl sports package which I think my son must have added. Not sure I will keep it once the Prem starts.

My provider told me that if I cancel it, I can reconnect and have a free monthe to decide if I want to keep it. I might do that and if Fulham get a league cup match (they show that competition too) I can connect it in time to see the game.

HatterDon

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 03, 2013, 02:44:50 PM
HD.

BEIN..I have no idea what it stands for.  had to do a search to find it on Dish.

BEinSport is the English-language sports channel from our friends at Al Jazeera. I have my problems with them. During a USA World Cup qualifying away match, they kept switching to another match going on at the same time. Lots of pissed off people.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel