watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Parma

Started by Ordar, August 06, 2013, 09:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twang

Kaca has just told Swedish newspapers that he'll be back in full training on Tuesday next week, and will therefore skip Sweden's friendly against Norway on Wednesday.

rusty shackleford

Jol might as well experiment and try the Ruiz/Berba/Taarabt behind Rodallega (Bent) formation. Cause it probably wont work and id rather find out against Parma than Sunderland

Brown@FFC

FFS, Dejagah must start. No team should not include him. Him and Riether are our best partnership, and Ruiz cannot play outwide.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Brown@FFC on August 08, 2013, 02:06:33 PM
FFS, Dejagah must start. No team should not include him. Him and Riether are our best partnership, and Ruiz cannot play outwide.

That's the problem with the team imo, not enough partnerships.  There's good players who can do good things, but not enough foil.  Take Amore and Hangeland, I think they will be too similar.  Boateng and Sidwell are pretty similar, but the former is considerably better on the ball.  The left side hasn't really had a partnership to build and up front Ruiz and Berba are too similar.  The only duo that has worked has been Dejagah and Reither.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 08, 2013, 02:15:39 PM

That's the problem with the team imo, not enough partnerships.  There's good players who can do good things, but not enough foil.  Take Amore and Hangeland, I think they will be too similar.  Boateng and Sidwell are pretty similar, but the former is considerably better on the ball.  The left side hasn't really had a partnership to build and up front Ruiz and Berba are too similar.  The only duo that has worked has been Dejagah and Reither.

Hopefully it won't be Boateng-Sidwell. I do like Sidwell, but he shouldnt be a starter. We need a very good defensive midfielder or a creator. Richardson and Taarabt can hopefully create a good partnership.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Brown@FFC on August 08, 2013, 02:24:11 PM

Hopefully it won't be Boateng-Sidwell. I do like Sidwell, but he shouldnt be a starter. We need a very good defensive midfielder or a creator. Richardson and Taarabt can hopefully create a good partnership.

The problem is, that's how it is at the moment.  Unless someone comes in, is fit and strikes up a decent partnership I can't imagine the first couple of games not being Sidwell and Boateng.  Unless they try something with either Kasami or David at the weekend and that works out extraordinarily well.

DevonFFC

I personally think that if we make a few more signings the line up could be a lot different and rather that wide midfielders look to have a solid two pairing at back and play wing backs to push on, with a solid midfield 2 or diamond 3 with potentially 3 up top so playing a far me attacking but narrow formation up top.

JackyFulham90

Sidwell & Boateng will start at Sunderland I doubt Taarabt will be fit to start the game although he is not a centre midfielder anyway

Brown@FFC

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 08, 2013, 02:43:43 PM

The problem is, that's how it is at the moment.  Unless someone comes in, is fit and strikes up a decent partnership I can't imagine the first couple of games not being Sidwell and Boateng.  Unless they try something with either Kasami or David at the weekend and that works out extraordinarily well.

Being linked with Faurlin, Granero and Chantome would make me believe that we are going to get a CM. I'd be happy with all of them. Kasami and David are both number 10s, same with Ruiz and Taarabt. We need probably 2 CMs, because after Sidwell and Boateng, I'm not happy with anyone else starting at CM.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Brown@FFC on August 08, 2013, 04:16:59 PM

Being linked with Faurlin, Granero and Chantome would make me believe that we are going to get a CM. I'd be happy with all of them. Kasami and David are both number 10s, same with Ruiz and Taarabt. We need probably 2 CMs, because after Sidwell and Boateng, I'm not happy with anyone else starting at CM.

Karagounis is decent, maybe not a regular starter but he did reasonably well last season.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: The Moose on August 08, 2013, 04:24:38 PM
Quote from: Brown@FFC on August 08, 2013, 04:16:59 PM

Karagounis is decent, maybe not a regular starter but he did reasonably well last season.

Happy having him in the squad. I bet he is a wonder off the pitch, motivating players and being an inspiration, but, don't want to see him starting.

alfie

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 08, 2013, 04:12:27 PM
Sidwell & Boateng will start at Sunderland I doubt Taarabt will be fit to start the game although he is not a centre midfielder anyway

why would you doubt that Taarabt will be fit, would he have not been training with the HA's before he came here and is he not training now?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on August 08, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

why would you doubt that Taarabt will be fit, would he have not been training with the HA's before he came here and is he not training now?

he didn't play any actuall games.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

God The Mechanic

According to several reports he wasn't training with them, which was in part what was causing issues.  So two days training this summer ;)

alfie

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 08, 2013, 05:06:19 PM

According to several reports he wasn't training with them, which was in part what was causing issues.  So two days training this summer ;)

Now i know thanks
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JackyFulham90

Stek

Riether Hangeland Amo Richardson

Karagounis Boateng

Dejagah Ruiz Taarabt

Berbatov

Subs - Stockdale , Hughes , Senderos , Briggs , Sidwell , Kasami , Frei , David , Mesca , Rodallega

Will be nice to see Taarabt get a start