more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Briggs and Kasami to be loaned out

Started by Lighthouse, August 09, 2013, 12:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Jol has says he plans to loan out  Briggs and Kasami. This was reported today
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I am a part of the Kasami Army, but I do think this is for the best. A very talented midfielder that needs games to develop. If he could go to a side where he is the key man, I am sure he will flourish.

As for Briggs, hopefully he can learn how to defend.

Northern Cottager

I really thought Kasami would get some time this year!

Lighthouse

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on August 09, 2013, 12:23:26 PM
I am a part of the Kasami Army, but I do think this is for the best. A very talented midfielder that needs games to develop. If he could go to a side where he is the key man, I am sure he will flourish.

I continue to believe Briggs will never be a defender, But I like him going forward. Needs a different position.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Baider

I was really looking forward to seeing Kasami play for us this season

Hopefully he goes to another premier league side/championship team to get actually get some experience playing in England and not some unknown Swiss team

Riverside

With Taarabt signing the writing was on the wall for Kasami - who I continue to rate ( I fear more than Jol does !)

Hope though Kasami gets a decent club ( he is championship level i think currently ) and plenty of game time as he would be the logical replacement for Taarabt if he is off at the end of the season.

With Riise and Richardson around Briggs going out on loan again is also logical .
Here though I am less optimistic . Currently he is around Div 2 level and will need to improve significantly to ever get close to being a Premier League starter

Jack Fulham

Hopefully Kasami goes to the championship. Still has plenty of time to make it but he will get limited playing time with Taarabt and Ruiz on the books.

MJG

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 09, 2013, 12:25:22 PM
Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on August 09, 2013, 12:23:26 PM

I continue to believe Briggs will never be a defender, But I like him going forward. Needs a different position.
I tend to agree, I have really wanted Briggs to make it but at 22 he seems no closer to making LB his position. He's either not being coached correctly to improve in the areas where he lets himself down or his application is not good enough.

He either needs to switch to being a wide midfielder or I suggest he rings Gary Neville up and has a session on how to defend as a full back with him.

grandad

Kasami has never been given the opportunity & I am a bit sad for him. However at least a loan move should ensure him playing time. I hope he goes to a top Championship side & I wish him well.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Apprentice to the Maestro

In this article http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-fc/2013/08/09/82029-33708489/?#ixzz2bTSA7qKW Jol explains that Kasami has a future (and Briggs?) but needs more playing time. He says young players often need 100 games before they are fully ready for the PL.

elgreenio

Briggs should just leave permanently really, kickstart his career elsewhere and then look at a potential move back into the prem (or a promotion) in a few years once he's learnt his trade.

All for Kasami going out on loan to an English side.
touch my camera through the fence

God The Mechanic

When does Kasami's contract end?  Surely it'll be running close, and for him to have spent pretty much his entire Fulham career on loan won't encourage him to sign a new one.

fulhamfever

Same thing happened to Rosenior is happening to Briggs

HatterDon

Shipping out Kasami in favor of playing Taarabt is a shocking decision.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 09, 2013, 12:24:27 PM
I really thought Kasami would get some time this year!
Me too, disappointed unless he goes to someone like Nottingham Forest maybe Brighton, handy to watch him or even Hull or Palace.

JackyFulham90

Shame about Kasami I rate him, Briggs for me looks a left midfielder

filham

I had high hopes for Kassami this season, he really looks good at times showing pace and strength the two qualities that the team could be in need of.

Briggs has been on the scene for a long time now and has been given chances, time he moved on.

Zu-Meister

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: filham on August 09, 2013, 02:53:05 PM
I had high hopes for Kassami this season, he really looks good at times showing pace and strength the two qualities that the team could be in need of.

Briggs has been on the scene for a long time now and has been given chances, time he moved on.

At this time Kasami would be third choice behind Ruiz and Taarabt or behind our new creative midfielder. I like him but he would benefit from playing regularly rather than staying with us at getting the occasional 10 minutes at the end of a game.

Danitar

He's in the Parma game programme this is what he's said

"There's a lot of competition in the squad, more so than when I first arrived, so it will be tough," said Kasami. "But I'm ready, I want to play my part and help the team to a successful season.

"I don't think the fans have seen a lot of me in a Fulham shirt, so hopefully that will change this season. I think I'll get my chance, so it's up to me to impress and do well.

"The Manager is pleased and he says that he has a good feeling about me this season, which is great to hear."

Don't think this will happen now, can't believe he's going out at the expense fatty taarabt. Gutted