watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Briggs and Kasami to be loaned out

Started by Lighthouse, August 09, 2013, 12:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KP_FFC

wanted kasami to get more game time at fulham. but if he gets even more game time at another club i wouldnt mind. hopefully it's in a better league this time.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Really disappointed regarding Kasami, won't his contract be up next summer ???
How is the lad ever going to get a chance ?? Why keep Zorba  and get rid of the kid ??? 

jmh

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 09, 2013, 02:04:31 PM
When does Kasami's contract end?  Surely it'll be running close, and for him to have spent pretty much his entire Fulham career on loan won't encourage him to sign a new one.
Summer 2015.  Jol has always spoken highly of Kasami's talent, though I suppose you can read between the lines if you want, so I tend to look at this as Jol wanting him to get more seasoning before he's ready to get a lot of playing time in the Premier League, rather than thinking he won't ever be good enough.  I guess you never know though.

Whiteroom

I don't really understand where people's opinions on Kasami have come from? People continually 'rate' him, but he hasn't really played. Where has all of this rating taken place? 

MJG

I think from his first couple of appearances when he came to the club. I seem to remember a free kick he took after coming on as a sub. He looked a full action player. Then the Chelsea game and penalty and its all gone downhill since then.

Azeedo

I believe in Kasami, We could have sold him already but Jol is sticking with him, may be we'll see him back soon

Craven Mad

I want to believe is Kasami, but we haven't got time to "test the water" with him in the PL.. He didn't exactly set the swiss (??) league alive on loan last season.

I'd love him to do well as he comes across as a genuinely lovely bloke, but unfortunately I'm just not sure he's got "it"..

EJL

Quote from: HatterDon on August 09, 2013, 02:29:55 PM
Shipping out Kasami in favor of playing Taarabt is a shocking decision.
Totally agree.

sumofallparts

If Kasami is on his way out on loan, isn't it a bit of an own goal to have him on the cover of the program for tomo?
Sort of showcasing him, then shipping him out isn't the smartest IMHO.

Count Berbatov

I get a feeling he'll stay and play part after all
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: Baider on August 09, 2013, 12:29:55 PM
I was really looking forward to seeing Kasami play for us this season

Hopefully he goes to another premier league side/championship team to get actually get some experience playing in England and not some unknown Swiss team

Agreed. He should stay in the Championship, preferably on a side where he can get major minutes every game. It should also be a side that's got a chance to come up, so he's got something else to play for besides minutes.

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 09, 2013, 02:37:56 PM
Shame about Kasami I rate him, Briggs for me looks a left midfielder
With Riise saying he is out of here, maybe the plans will change. Briggs won't start, certainly (at least not every match), but I can see him spelling Richardson or Riether, and I can see him featuring in Cup matches against lower-league sides.

alfie

Quote from: EJL on August 09, 2013, 08:22:05 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 09, 2013, 02:29:55 PM
Shipping out Kasami in favor of playing Taarabt is a shocking decision.
Totally agree.
Totally disagree, he is not good enough YET
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JackyFulham90

We need to extend Kasamis contract then send him to a championship club