News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Too many conclusions from Pre-season games...

Started by CanadianCottager, August 10, 2013, 09:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

I did watch last season. We played some good football, we played some bad football. I enjoyed watching it all and the season is about to start again and anything can happen, bad OR good! SMILE...

Lighthouse

Quote from: hongkongfulham on August 11, 2013, 12:31:51 PM
I did watch last season. We played some good football, we played some bad football. I enjoyed watching it all and the season is about to start again and anything can happen, bad OR good! SMILE...

Sorry but smiling for no reason is the reason I am in the home for bewildered in the first place. There is a bloke in the next cell who hits himself but keeps on smiling. I asked why and he said he smiles as it may not hurt so much the next time. He is mad as well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 11, 2013, 01:00:17 PM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on August 11, 2013, 12:31:51 PM

Sorry but smiling for no reason is the reason I am in the home for bewildered in the first place. There is a bloke in the next cell who hits himself but keeps on smiling. I asked why and he said he smiles as it may not hurt so much the next time. He is mad as well.

You win this round, but i shall return!