watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Full Game Parma

Started by Zu-Meister, August 12, 2013, 02:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTID

1:11:30 is where Karagounis has the scrap with their no. 10, and he slaps Georgey boy in the face

Lighthouse

Quote from: FTID on August 12, 2013, 02:57:26 PM
1:11:30 is where Karagounis has the scrap with their no. 10, and he slaps Georgey boy in the face

Rodders doing a good job and pushing Kara away.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Quote from: FTID on August 12, 2013, 02:57:26 PM

Look's like hes dying with the dramatic roll...only to realise he'd rather scrap and pounce back up. Play acting at its best.

Ruiz11

What a goal by Sidwell, I think we know who's won goal of the season already. Otherwise a mediocre performance typified by our persistent inability to create chances and defend crosses. Richardson was excellent, everyone else average at best. Boateng gave the ball away too often and Stekelenburg took a few too many risks with his kicking, one of which almost resulted in a goal to Parma.

Rudolph

Poor defending for their winner.  Wouldn't have happened on big Phil's watch.

NadsFromMauritius

"Mauritius was created first, and then heaven; and that heaven was copied after Mauritius" Mark Twain
(http://www.facebook.com/BeautyOfMauritius)

Bassey the warrior

Just seen this, another largely boring performance. Sidwell had a few moments of class and Taarabt looked great, Richardson was decent but that's it. I feel that the formation is a big problem, we effectively play 4-5-1 most of the time, Ruiz drops so deep he's in line with the central midfield and he rarely makes forward runs, this is a complete waste of his talents.
He needs to play further forward, try to get some goals and assists. We need more off the ball movement.

zschwartz

Wow, bravo to parma for providing the match. Did not expect to see this. i'm very pleased.

The Betis game aside, we've had plenty of opportunities to view the team during the off-season (thanks to the costa rican networks streaming and the media generosity of competing clubs).

it will be interesting to see how tottenham makes use of all this free scouting access so early in the transfer window.

Misery aside, ruiz picking out mesca at 0:18:00 along with na banga's first touch was really a thing of beauty. Obviously end-product on the cross/shot with the young man are the main concerns... but he appears to have everything up to that point. Also continue to be impressed by Boateng's reading of the game.

RidgeRider

Zu-Meister

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 12, 2013, 07:36:46 PM
Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 12, 2013, 05:48:36 PM
Quote from: NadsFromMauritius on August 12, 2013, 05:44:28 PM
Thanks for the link. :)
no problem

I haven't watched it yet but thank you very much for posting it.
pleasure, i found it by chance as well. watching it at the moment.

Sheepskin Junior

Do do do, G1nger Iniesta
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

farfouille

Thanks for the link, Zu-Meister.

My humble analysis:
Steks is still adapting, he concedes goals that Schwarzer would never concede, but I hope he will improve.
The defense... Well, I hope Amorebieta will make it better. Richardson did OK though.
Sidwell did make a good match, I have to admit it, he was all over the pitch. Looks like Jol likes him, I am afraid he will be in the starting line up for a looooong time.
Boateng was excellent. Can't believe Jol signed him on a free transfer...
Dejagah was awful, probably because he's not fully fit.
Ruiz - invisible most of the time, a bit slow and hesitant on the ball, made some bad decisions even when attacking through the middle. I am not sure what we should do with him...
Rodallega - invisible and useless. If someone offered me 2,500,000 for him, I would just scream "Where do I sign? Pen!! Where is the ^@#m% pen?!" I would prefer to see Trotta, or even kids like Woodrow and Tankovic.
Mesca - showed some pace but I prefer Taraabt (first choice) and Kaca (second choice) there.
Berbatov - the usual flicks and passes. Would like to see how he would link with Taarabt.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Zu-Meister

Quote from: farfouille on August 12, 2013, 09:17:18 PM
Thanks for the link, Zu-Meister.

My humble analysis:
Steks is still adapting, he concedes goals that Schwarzer would never concede, but I hope he will improve.
The defense... Well, I hope Amorebieta will make it better. Richardson did OK though.
Sidwell did make a good match, I have to admit it, he was all over the pitch. Looks like Jol likes him, I am afraid he will be in the starting line up for a looooong time.
Boateng was excellent. Can't believe Jol signed him on a free transfer...
Dejagah was awful, probably because he's not fully fit.
Ruiz - invisible most of the time, a bit slow and hesitant on the ball, made some bad decisions even when attacking through the middle. I am not sure what we should do with him...
Rodallega - invisible and useless. If someone offered me 2,500,000 for him, I would just scream "Where do I sign? Pen!! Where is the ^@#m% pen?!" I would prefer to see Trotta, or even kids like Woodrow and Tankovic.
Mesca - showed some pace but I prefer Taraabt (first choice) and Kaca (second choice) there.
Berbatov - the usual flicks and passes. Would like to see how he would link with Taarabt.
no problem.
re your analysis: i think sidwell is in the team onl because we have no one better, jol knows that and is trying to sign someone, if not a couple of midfielders. dejagah is a key player, and im sure he will be fine when its a competitive game. ruiz......is just not suited to us. malaga are in for rodallega apparently. im hoping for taarabt playing behind berba, kaca out wide.

filham

Oh dear so little penetration  with hardly a threat on goal.

Makes you think that perhaps we should ship in Sam Allardyce along with a big target man to give us an injection of route one football . OK it would not be pretty but it would be more exciting.

Thanks for the link.

Zu-Meister

Quote from: filham on August 12, 2013, 09:46:43 PM
Oh dear so little penetration  with hardly a threat on goal.

Makes you think that perhaps we should ship in Sam Allardyce along with a big target man to give us an injection of route one football . OK it would not be pretty but it would be more exciting.

Thanks for the link.
no problem. yeah, not sure about sam 'i can manage madrid' allerdyce, but you are right, we dont create much at all. and i think its coz ruiz is just not suitable. he loses the ball in tight situations half the time. and then takes too long to make the pass. we need taarabt in there behind berba.

ffcbulgaria

seriously, Parma have the whole game on video with a nice close up and good quality and we've put up highlights from a camera located on the other side of The Thames?

farfouille

064.gif

True story!  fp.gif
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

TheManOnTheBus

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on August 12, 2013, 11:30:50 PM
seriously, Parma have the whole game on video with a nice close up and good quality and we've put up highlights from a camera located on the other side of The Thames?

Yep - I thought the same when I checked the Offal. Proper commentator as well. Couldn't we have bought the footage off them? They obviously brought their own cameras and crew, but surely they wouldn't have charged much more than a 1000 lire for the rights to use some of it.