News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well it looks like we did not get........

Started by JIMMY D, August 14, 2013, 09:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

Huddelstone, Bent, Parker......... :dead horse: :hook: :49:

Soooooooooo who can we get? I predict it will be Dzeko!

St Eve

Roberty

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Northern Cottager

Frustrating to bring no one in but after a bit of thought.., its probably for the best...

Rhys Lightning 63

ITV commentator reminding the British public that we nearly signed Lambert when Roy was with us, so that's another one to add to the list
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Fulham76

Bent to Palace hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet, so if there's a chance we can get him we should take it. He's exactly what we need, especially away from home. Quick on the break & could easily get 10-15 goals for us. Loads of premier league experience with a top goal scoring record. We'll be sorry if we don't get him.

YankeeJim

Quote from: JIMMY D on August 14, 2013, 09:37:33 PM

He had a brace today and generally was a hand full.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: JIMMY D on August 14, 2013, 09:37:33 PM

Dzeko? Dream on mate, way out of our league.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

BAIRD IS TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN PARKER, Parker to Fulham was/is  just paper talk. he is injury prone and prone to injure.
Huddelstone is not good enough for us Hull are welcome  

Bent   could do a job for us ................... but depends whether his greed is greater than his desire to play in the Premiership with a credible club. I hope little Al does a good deal ( he ain't worth £70,000 a week ) .............but if he scores 20/25 goals, perhaps a bonus might be in order    

Badger

I watched the friendly match Italy-Argentina tonight and the commentator reported what italian newspapers will publish tomorrow probably: Sabatini (AS Roma's director) was in London today for Osvaldo and possibly Lamela
He met Baldini (now technical director at Tottenham, last year we was director at Roma... combination....)
also for Pjanic.
So in my opinion there are 2 possibilities:
1) We are interested in Osvaldo and Tottenham in Lamela and Pjanic
2) Tottenham wants to buy Osvaldo, Pjanic and Lamela (?) and we are waiting this deal to buy Defoe from Tottenham

Happy in both cases, but I think 2) could be a real possibility..

I'm confident

BTW, Osvaldo was awful in this match... and my personal opinion watching Italian football is that he is a very good player but he doesn't worth €20mio!!!!
Lele