watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol press conference

Started by Zu-Meister, August 15, 2013, 01:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Jol confirms Darren Bent is on his list, but declined to comment on speculation #ffc #coyw

Jol: 'We have to be creative. I want two or three more players.'

Zu-Meister

Jol says target this season is to finish in the top 12

Zu-Meister

Fulham Football Club ‏@FulhamFC 2m
He did admit, though, that he is keen to add a striker and another midfielder to his squad #ffc #coyw

Jack Fulham

The midfielder quote is promising, just hope it isn't a winger or a defensive midfielder.

supersimmo123

Top 12 - Wow lofty ambitions, i know realistically this is reasonable, but come on ambitions for the season top 12. Poor Martin just poor. Also looks as if Bent is nowhere near where the press think, he said that Taarabt was having a medical when he was.

Zu-Meister

Jol reiterates his desire to bring in some pace up front and is targeting someone who can be a fans' favourite

rusty shackleford

Our Manager also stated that he hopes to see Mahamadou Diarra back in a Fulham shirt #ffc #coyw

Zu-Meister

Our Manager also stated that he hopes to see Mahamadou Diarra back in a Fulham shirt

Jol on Riise: 'He's a fantastic player. If he's second choice I'm not sure he'll be a happy customer'

Zu-Meister

Richardson likely to be first choice. Jol happy to keep Riise

Jack Fulham

Diarra coming back would be a massive boost.

Zu-Meister

Team news: Alexander Kacaniklic will have a fitness test ahead of Sunderland and could start at the Stadium of Light

Zu-Meister

Team news: All players returned unscathed from international duty

the nutflush

Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 15, 2013, 01:19:24 PM
Team news: All players returned unscathed from international duty

What even Ruiz?  I was ready to bet my house he would take a knock and sit out this weekend.

Rupert

Quote from: supersimmo123 on August 15, 2013, 01:11:51 PM
Top 12 - Wow lofty ambitions, i know realistically this is reasonable, but come on ambitions for the season top 12. Poor Martin just poor.

Considering how many on here have us in a relegation dogfight, top twelve sounds quite ambitious  :028:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

fulhamfever

We have Chris David and Mesca why do people think we need to sign someone the youth is our tomorrow. Give the youth a chance and if it dont work January bring in new blood. 

South Aussie

I found this funny
@BBCSport : Fulham boss Martin Jol refuses to confirm that Darren Bent is set to join the club but says he wished Ian Holloway had kept quiet about it.

Lighthouse

Quote from: South Aussie on August 15, 2013, 01:50:27 PM
I found this funny
@BBCSport : Fulham boss Martin Jol refuses to confirm that Darren Bent is set to join the club but says he wished Ian Holloway had kept quiet about it.

Yes I did. Does he mean we are waiting on another striker before committing. Or Bent could fall through at Jol doesn't want the club to look stupid. Or neither.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

St Eve

It looks like Bent may just come on a 1 year loan

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Has Jol, confirmed that D & D are definitely NOT available as they haven't reported for training for 12 months

Any warriors spotted @ Motspur Park?

The odd Cougar or Jaguar maybe to rip Sunderland apart

Still, plenty of time before Saturday to get the 3 players in, introduce them to their new team mates & Martin's unique playing style

Humbled

Firstly I will be very happy with Darren Bent however Jol said he is looking for a "fans favourite"
I wonder is he looking to bring a young striker in or a well known developed one such as a Gomis, Papiss Cisse or BA....
I would take Torres for 10million as long as he drops his wages to 40k a week :-)