watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stockdales big chance

Started by JackyFulham90, August 18, 2013, 11:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Stekelenburg looked like a top keeper yesterday, gutting to see him injured yesterday, atleast we have a good back up keeper in David Stockdale let's hope he takes his chance

General

In fairness to david he normally does take his chance and that's always been the issue.

fulhamben

Quote from: General on August 18, 2013, 12:08:29 PM
In fairness to david he normally does take his chance and that's always been the issue.
yep he was unfairly dropped twice , once when want away Schwarzer returned from the Asian cup and the other when he returned from injury. I can't believe he is still here if I'm honest as I feel he has been unfairly treated by us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Deanothefulhamfan

Yeah I agree...... I think stockdale will take his chance with both hands.... From what I was reading earlier it seems Steklneberg could be out for a while.

Lighthouse

Stockdale was a bit iffy last season when he came in. Every keeper has a bad day. Hope Stockdale can establish himself again. Although I still don't know how the injury can be so bad as nothing happened.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Agree with Lighthouse. If the injury is bad there probably was an existing problem in his shoulder,  as the fall yesterday wasn't that terrible.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Bobby2012

So happy that we have two fantastic goalkeepers..