A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sidwell or Boateng?

Started by JackyFulham90, August 23, 2013, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should partner Scott Parker in centre midfield against Arsenal tomorrow?

Steve Sidwell
24 (58.5%)
Derek Boateng
17 (41.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

JackyFulham90

Looks like Parker will start tomorrow but who should partner him?

fulhamben

can you throw in some more options or a neither
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

leonffc

Play Sidwell. Boatang was lost last week, absolute shocker!!
At least Sidwell pops up with goals

ToodlesMcToot

agreed. Sidwell for me. Boateng was well behind the pace and lunging into tackles. Could have easily had a red whereas I believe Sidwell will have rectified his poorly chosen tackles and is definitely not behind the pace of the game.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Ordar

Boateng. Easily. He's a far superior player. Once he gets match fit him and Parker will be outstanding in CM

jmh

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 23, 2013, 10:31:13 PM
agreed. Sidwell for me. Boateng was well behind the pace and lunging into tackles. Could have easily had a red whereas I believe Sidwell will have rectified his poorly chosen tackles and is definitely not behind the pace of the game.
I don't know, did you see the interview with Sidwell where he basically said "I'm going to keep playing the same way and hopefully the refs will judge me kindly"?  Boateng did look shaky last week, but it's natural for a player's first match with his new club, and even bearing that in mind he moved the ball pretty well.  Any of the three of them is a risk to pick up cards.

Bassey the warrior

Got to be Sidwell. Boateng isn't fit yet.

Markffc123

sidwell-more PL experience and he is also pretty decent-lets hope he rectifies his error from last time out against arsenal and pops up with the winner tomorrow

Azeedo

Sidwell now Boateng 5 games from now.

kiwiwaka

Parker & Taarabt in the middle could be interesting. Probably not ideal vs Arsenal though.

twang

Let's start with Sidwell as he's the safer option until Boateng is fully fit and has had more time to adapt.

Ordar

How is Boateng going to get match fit, without playing matches?!

twang

Quote from: Ordar on August 23, 2013, 11:46:55 PM
How is Boateng going to get match fit, without playing matches?!

Substitutions, League Cup and U21's.

EJL

I agree with most, Boateng when he's fit

Danny

Boateng

Parkway Drive

not a doubt in my mind, Boateng

Azeedo

Sidwell more defensive, very good on zone coverage and good headers on dead balls

CincyFulham1

ffc73

Boateng but Jol will pick Sidwell based on PL experience & most managers find it easier to drop or sub off the new guy (unless they are Berba or Parker type characters)

Ruiz11