watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SOUTHHAMPTON ARE QUALITY

Started by ChesterTheTabby, August 24, 2013, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Anyone else watching SHvSun? South Hampton are absolute quality going forward.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

sipwell

Quote from: fulhamben on August 24, 2013, 04:30:55 PM
arent they losing 1 0?

Losing 1-0 is the new winning 1-0. Stay with the program!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

fulhamben

Quote from: sipwell on August 24, 2013, 04:35:11 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 24, 2013, 04:30:55 PM
arent they losing 1 0?

Losing 1-0 is the new winning 1-0. Stay with the program!
so by losing 3 1 today we are actually closers to winning the league than we was last week. cool its gonna be a good season then, unless we spoil it with a win at st james park ;)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

HatterDon

southampton ARE quality. Great football and, last week, they started 4 18-year-old players -- all English, all home grown.

Comment from Tony Gale: Lots of teams develop young players, but very few have the courage to give them a chance to play.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fernhurst

Well who the hell are we going to beat this season?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

HatterDon

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 24, 2013, 07:10:29 PM
Well who the hell are we going to beat this season?

I don't know, Mr Fernhurst, but I remember seasons when our first-team squad didn't have half the talent as our current one, yet we were very hard to beat at the Cottage. Our approach at home the last season was disturbing. I just hope it's not the way we're going to play all season.

Bassey the warrior

Big fan of them under Pochettino. How did Osvaldo do?

HatterDon

Quote from: The Moose on August 24, 2013, 07:19:16 PM
Big fan of them under Pochettino. How did Osvaldo do?

Very sharp, but could have red-assed his way into a second yellow with a different ref. He seems to lose his temper very easily and plays recklessly for about 5 minutes afterwards.

FFC1987

After having been unlucky to be away in Morrocco last week, the only game I could watch was the saints and I chose them this week too. You are giving them far too much praise based on these two performances. Osvaldo apart from a decent cross looked below par and should have been sent off and there strength is in there two quality young wing backs. Smdibt get me wrong, they are a raw but promising act, but in my eyes no where near meeting the praise given here!

God The Mechanic

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 25, 2013, 01:20:07 AM
After having been unlucky to be away in Morrocco last week, the only game I could watch was the saints and I chose them this week too. You are giving them far too much praise based on these two performances. Osvaldo apart from a decent cross looked below par and should have been sent off and there strength is in there two quality young wing backs. Smdibt get me wrong, they are a raw but promising act, but in my eyes no where near meeting the praise given here!

Smdibt!!!

I think the praise is because they look exciting, and that's a far stretch from a lot of what has been on display at he Cottage in recent times.

RidgeRider

Thought they looked great even though Sunderland scored first.

Osvaldo looked nifty on the ball and a handful to defend. He did manage a near earned red card though with two silly challenges but got away with a yellow and then a warning as HatterD mentioned.

FFC1987

Haha what on earth is smdibt!!! Auto correct on my phone apparently! Like I said, a very promising and raw act but I wouldn't say they showed real quality *yet* or maybe our interpretations or definitions of that word are different.