News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday 7th September 2013 - Non-League day. Please support your local club...

Started by LBNo11, August 26, 2013, 04:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...Saturday 7th September 2013, support the amateur game, our grass roots football and desperately in need of funds here is the website promoting this:-

http://nonleagueday.co.uk/index.html

http://nonleagueday.co.uk/map.html - this link shows you where the local matches to you are.

Of course we may have a FoF get together at the Hampton & Richmond Borough V Maidstone FC - whose up for it..?

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Vinnieffc

Saturday 07 Sep - Welling Utd at home to Kidderminster Harriers. Been here for 6 months now and this will be my first visit (Welling only 2 miles from Bexleyheath). Come on you Wings.. 

Supermitch

I will not be at Hampton that day, but will certainly be at a non-league match.  Probably the not so mighty Swans (Staines Town) v Eastbourne.

For those however who do go to Hampton, show your Fulham (or any other club except the visiting teams) season ticket and get in for half price.  It;'s certainly been that for the last few times I've been there.

Deanothefulhamfan

I will have to support my local side.... Shanghai Shenua, probably not too far off the standard of Hampton and Richmond Borough so I will be there in spirit :)

The Doctor

Anyone else thinking of going to Didcot Town v Yate Town, or is it just going to be me?

Burt

Count me in for the Hampton & Richmond game El Bee. I'll bring Burt Jr along again too. Despite losing 0-4 last time I took him there, he loved the non-league experience!

MJG

Woking not at home so not there, Farnborough should be at home but unless they agree with the conference that their business plan is ok early next week they are stuffed.

LBNo11

Airfix

Darn it, the Gs are away to Stratford Town (as in "on-Avon").

Sigh!

MJG

Farnborough have been allowed today to start their season so might make the trip down there.

swee

I will be watching Merstham v Hythe Town in the Rymans South. As well as Fulham im a season ticket holder with Merstham, only missed 4 home games last season.

SP

Quote from: swee on September 05, 2013, 05:42:24 PM
I will be watching Merstham v Hythe Town in the Rymans South. As well as Fulham im a season ticket holder with Merstham, only missed 4 home games last season.

My daughter used to play at Merstham, a tidy ground, I always enjoyed trips there.  They even let the ladies/girls play on the first team pitch if the conditions were good enough.

GoldCoastWhite

Para Hills Knights ressies are into the 2nd round of the finals playoffs on Saturday so that's where I'll be ! (Most Aussie sports, ie: football, AFL, rugby league have a "minor" premier, then have a finals playoff amongst the top 6 or 8, much like the promotion playoffs.) First team were a creditable 9th, with 10 wins in their first season back in the top flight. Ressies came in 3rd so have to get through an extra round compared to the 1st and 2nd placed sides. COME ON YOU HILLS !!!

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I have a few local non-league teams. Bromley, Dartford and Welling. Welling's nice for Steve Finnan link.

LBNo11

...from an article in the Daily Mail on-line:-

"To give a few examples, Ryman League Hampton and Richmond Borough and Harrow Borough are offering Premier and Football League season ticket holders half-price admission at just £5"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2412482/Something-Weekend--England-Spain-Germany-France-World-Cup-2014-qualifiers-Football-League-takes-centre-stage.html#ixzz2e6EvVuzb

LesStrongsFarrahs

Worth going to Tony Gale's Walton Casuals.  FREE entry.  I've also been told by my "contacts in the industry" that "Fulham's worst away supporter"- last time he went a game Alex Stock was in charge- and David Frost impersonator @ffc2004 Billy Murphy might make a "cameo" appearance.  Allegedly.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/september/06/walton-casuals-offer

Buffalo76

Quote from: Vinnieffc on August 26, 2013, 04:57:41 PM
Saturday 07 Sep - Welling Utd at home to Kidderminster Harriers. Been here for 6 months now and this will be my first visit (Welling only 2 miles from Bexleyheath). Come on you Wings.. 

0001.gif Come on u 'arriers !

The Doctor

Well blow me down.  Just reading the local paper and seen that Didcot Town FC have a player called Sam Elkins.  I immediately wondered if he was any relation to Gary Elkins.  Haven't found anything to prove they're related, but it turns out Gary Elkins is from the town I now live in and managed Didcot Town for a while last season. Too much of a co-incidence.

What's more, DTFC are known as "Diddy".

That's enough Fulham connections for me. I'll see you down there tomorrow...

COYR