more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos and Riisa ................................. two favourites

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, August 29, 2013, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

The heading of the article is Phil  is going but Jol did not exactly say that
.....jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  his words  written down  are not clear,   I will never understand that man  fp.gif

Senderos told he can leave Fulham
By Jacob Murtagh Aug 29 2013 Add a comment

inShare
Share on emailShare on print
Philippe Senderos Philippe Senderos
FULHAM boss Martin Jol is willing to let Philippe Senderos and John Arne Riise leave the club before the transfer window closes on Monday night.

Defender Senderos only signed a new one-year deal in March, but hasn't featured this season, with the summer arrival of Fernando Amorebieta forcing the Swiss centre-back even further down the pecking order.

Jol is also ready to let Riise move on, despite an injury to first choice left-back Kieran Richardson.

However, he promised to bring in cover if the pair leave Craven Cottage over the weekend.

"There are always players who tell you they need games, so I don't know what will happen over the last couple of days," said the Dutch manager.

"We've got a few players; Philippe Senderos needs games and would like to start – he isn't – so we will have to wait and see what happens to him because Aaron Hughes is doing well, Fernando did well and Brede [Hangeland] is my captain.

"With John we were very honest about it. He's too good, too experienced and a servant to the club, so if he needs to play I will never tell him he's got to stay because we have Kieran.

"There's an opportunity that one or two of the players could leave the club, then we will do something."  

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-fc/2013/08/29/senderos-told-he-can-leave-fulham-82029-33787206/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2dNyXYXTo

Chesh

Senderos was a signing that I wasn't happy with from the start, and with all due respect to him, I am not disappointed if Jol recognises he is surplus to requirements.

Riise was different, in that I was genuinely excited by the signing. However, he has been a major let down, and just seems to get worse and worse.

Desperately need a new left back though because Briggs just doesn't seem to have it, and we can't rely on Richardson's fitness.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

The Swan

Great news about those two. KCat good to see you back on the message board.
The Swan

Berserker

I can't understand why Jol keeps on about Richardson. The player just can't finish a game so why is he still being considered
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jmh

Quote from: Berserker on August 29, 2013, 08:45:41 PM
I can't understand why Jol keeps on about Richardson. The player just can't finish a game so why is he still being considered
He also isn't very good when he's in the game.

Brown@FFC

Oh happy days. Senderos and Riise leaving. But, Jol says Riise is too good, wrong.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: jmh on August 29, 2013, 08:55:58 PM
Hello Swan I hope you and Lady Pen  are well  :54:

I feel really sorry for Kieran, I think he could do a really good job for us,he has good balance, body strength and  more importantly excellent timing, lovely little player.  I really hope  they can sort out whatever it is,  I hope he is not another Jerome Bonnissel

The Swan

KCat.
         I am well but Mrs Swan was unwell last September but has made a good recovery. She missed a number of games last season but hopefully she will be there at every game this season. Hope you and all your family are well.
The Swan

Artful Dodger

I think Martin is talking Jollocks again.......
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

HatterDon

What? Senderos is leaving us with three over 30 CBs, one who collects reds and is already crocked. That's very silly.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Brown@FFC

Quote from: HatterDon on August 29, 2013, 11:10:04 PM
What? Senderos is leaving us with three over 30 CBs, one who collects reds and is already crocked. That's very silly.

Amorebieta is 28. Just saying. And, we will replace him with a much better player, Dann hopefully. Add Riise to the departure list and we would nearly have shipped out all the deadwood. Just 1 more year of Duff, Hughes, Kara and Berba, and our squads average age massively drops.

September 2014:

Stekelenburg: 31
Stockdale: 28
Etheridge: 24
Hangeland: 33
Richardson: 29
Briggs: 23
Riether: 31
Amorebieta: 29
Sidwell: 31
Kasami: 22
Kacaniklic: 23
(Taarabt): 25
Frei: 20
Boateng: 31
Dejagah: 28
Parker: 33
David: 21
Mesca: 21
Ruiz: 29
Rodallega: 29
Trotta: 21
(Bent): 30

Average: 27. Not bad.

St Eve

Forever Fulham

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: jmh on August 29, 2013, 08:55:58 PM

+1

JBH

Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 30, 2013, 03:49:32 AM
Senderos is a better CB than Hughes.

Disagree both are subject to making major errors but Hughes reads the game better that Senderos 065.gif

epsomraver

SG

Quote from: epsomraver on August 30, 2013, 09:09:47 AM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 30, 2013, 03:49:32 AM
Senderos is a better CB than Hughes.

Spoken like someone who has never seen a game
I don't often agree with your comments/views ER, but in this case I think you are spot on. I will be happy to see the back of Phil.

epsomraver

premFlem

Quote from: Artful Dodger on August 29, 2013, 09:54:03 PM
thanks you've added another word to my vocab.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Holders

Quote from: premFlem on August 30, 2013, 09:45:37 AM
Quote from: Artful Dodger on August 29, 2013, 09:54:03 PM
thanks you've added another word to my vocab.

I SPRANG to the stirrup, and Jollocks, and he; 
I gallop'd, Dirck gallop'd, we gallop'd all three; 
"Good speed !" cried the watch, as the gate-bolts undrew; 
"Speed!" echoed the wall to us galloping through; 
Behind shut the postern, the lights sank to rest,         5
And into the midnight we gallop'd abreast. 

etc...

Non sumus statione ferriviaria