Main Menu

I am truly shocked

Started by Peabody, September 02, 2013, 09:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on September 06, 2013, 11:41:03 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on September 06, 2013, 11:34:57 AM
Quote from: kendeh on September 06, 2013, 09:02:49 AM
I support Fulham and understand the meaning of the word, I also support Martin Jol and after a run of games I am sure he will get it right. Three games into a new season and trying to integrate new players into the team takes time. Some so called supporters dont have a clue.

It is NOT three games, we played the same boring lack lustre football for most of last season as well, were you at Loftus Road? Don't come out with this "so called supporters " crap just because we want a manager who is ruining this club out.

I fully respect that Epsom but to want our team to lose because that may get MJ the sack, is not good. Just one question, will you cheer every opposition goal?

Mr P I take exception to that question and will not answer it as I would probably be rude to you, You really don't get the point do you?

Peabody

I do get the point, I just disagree with your method of achieving it. I apologise on my last question and am sorry for upsetting you.

Roberty

I don't get the point either.

It's not that you want him out - you are welcome to that position.

The perversity is the fact that you seem to want the team to lose to ensure that he does get the sack
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

epsomraver

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on September 06, 2013, 12:06:45 PM
I do get the point, I just disagree with your method of achieving it. I apologise on my last question and am sorry for upsetting you.

No problems Mr P, we all have our view point and I will be there on the 14th, hopefully watching a good game and cheering on a good perfomance.