more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 days and counting.........

Started by The Badger, January 29, 2010, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Badger

Until the transfer window closes.

Looks as though Okaka will sign before the turn of the month,  but who else?.

I believe that we require a second centre-forward (along with Okaka) to add to our faltering and thinning striking options and perhaps it would be worth taking a punt on Victor Moses. Looking at the PL clubs interested - West Ham, Wigan and us, surely we would be favourites to sign him, and 2-4mil is well within our financial bracket.

Along with this, a full-back should be near the top of Roy's agenda. Wev'e clearly missed Konch's and Paintsil's presence in the team, and Kelly looks precarious at the best of times, on top of this Roy was willing to offload Stoor and Kallio before the injuries to our 2 main full-backs indicating both are out of favour at the club. A few weeks back it was suggested that we were interested in Hutton from Spurs - this would be an ideal signing.  It should be a busy few days....

Finally, just to clarify, i was previously known on the old messageboard as 'TheBadger" - without the spacing inbetween. But for whatever reason i've been unable to access my old account and thus my previous username. So, to save time, i decided that it would be easier to create a new and very similar account under virtually the same username 'The Badger'. Hope i've cleared that one up.