News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stockdale: best keeper in Europe (last week)

Started by ImperialWhite, September 03, 2013, 06:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

WhiteJC

Arthur

He's in some exalted company, that's for sure.

Messi, Farfan, Vidal... Danny Gabbidon

btings

Burt

I feel a "who needs the Steck when we have got the Stock" kind of song coming along...  :022:

SmithyFFC

I'm sorry but seeing Danny Gabbidon in that team takes away any of its credability!
FTID

Rhys Lightning 63

Why does Messi get a 10? For god's sake STOP IT, He's just an average player. The only reason he looms good is because he plays in La Liga where NOBODY TACKLES!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 03, 2013, 09:20:29 PM
Why does Messi get a 10? For god's sake STOP IT, He's just an average player. The only reason he looms good is because he plays in La Liga where NOBODY TACKLES!!!

I believe WhoScored use nothing but statistics in their ratings, so it should be reasonably objective.

To be clear, this isn't a "oh didn't Messi look good, we'll give him a ten" system.

HatterDon

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on September 03, 2013, 09:10:51 PM
I'm sorry but seeing Danny Gabbidon in that team takes away any of its credability!

Those of us who saw the match will tell you that he played an absolute blinder. I couldn't believe it was the same guy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

EJL

This comment is a new low for you.

Deanothefulhamfan

To be fair even if they did tackle, they wouldnt be able to get the ball off him.

I think our very own Amboreita had the right idea in dealing with messi.... just kick him in the head

Im surprised that a goalkeeper who conceded was in team of the week, even more so as Newcastle didnt pepper our goal for 90 minutes

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

DukeTyrion

Quote from: HatterDon on September 04, 2013, 04:19:26 AM
Quote from: FulhamFan2 on September 03, 2013, 09:10:51 PM

Those of us who saw the match will tell you that he played an absolute blinder. I couldn't believe it was the same guy.

Indeed. I watched the match and he had the game of his life.

callumc513

That's just bloody ridiculous.

Riverside

All becomes clear
If Messi is average
You will never be impressed by any Fulham player

Though in my view for Messi to be average the sample size must be 2 . Him and Ronaldo ...

LBNo11

...well done Stockdale, I do hope he gets the recognition he deserves and doesn't automatically lose his place when Stekelenburg is fit like he did when Black Mark came back from injury...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC