News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Fan photos, preferably with Fulham clothing or with a Fulham player...

Started by LBNo11, September 10, 2013, 01:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...years ago Fulham FC had a feature with photos submitted by Fulham fans taken from all over the world, I have included some I found on archive below (if you can put names to faces also).

If you have some photographs of you or family or friends either in Fulham clothing or with some vissual reference to Fulham please post it here.

If it becomes popular we will give it a tab and section in the Fulham Stuff section.

Here are some taken from the 2003 archive, the first one I happen to know all three:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC

The Equalizer

Sean Davis, Dicky Hill and one extremely striking gentleman of distinction.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 10, 2013, 04:02:44 PM

.... the latter, standing on a box.

The Doctor

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 10, 2013, 04:02:44 PM

What struck me was that there's something a bit John Arne Riise like about him.  Must be the Tintin quiff.

The Equalizer

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 10, 2013, 04:21:21 PM

Celtic Away friendly, Summer 2001.

Left to right: Fulham Dave, Airfix (nee Whiteboy), The Equalizer (top), Fulham Dave's brother (bottom), Tomson, Elton Jonno and Sutton Phil.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Airfix

Here's someone looking MUCH younger and a bit heavier than me, back in 2002, in front of the birthplace of Mozart, no less!

The Equalizer

Well one positive of the UK badger cull - we can all get Airfix wigs now.

:airfix:

LBNo11

LBNo11

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

The Equalizer

'ang on a tic! Are you lot just going through all of my Facebook pictures and sticking them on here?

Am I about to see next pictures of me adorned by beautiful scantily clad women whilst reclining on a beach in St Lucia?

LBNo11

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 11, 2013, 04:15:20 PM
'ang on a tic! Are you lot just going through all of my Facebook pictures and sticking them on here?

Am I about to see next pictures of me adorned by beautiful scantily clad women whilst reclining on a beach in St Lucia?

...we cannot publish your fantasies..!

LBNo11

LBNo11