News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Fan photos, preferably with Fulham clothing or with a Fulham player...

Started by LBNo11, September 10, 2013, 01:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 11, 2013, 04:15:20 PM
'ang on a tic! Are you lot just going through all of my Facebook pictures and sticking them on here?

Am I about to see next pictures of me adorned by beautiful scantily clad women whilst reclining on a beach in St Lucia?

HaHa, it's like a stalky scrapbook of you at various Fulham events.  I keep expecting to see a photo that has you in the background as Mitchell bundles in the 1975 semi-final winner, or with you offering Roger Brown a light for his cigar.  I think Paddy Power-style someone should make this happen.

Speaking of the FA Cup, have a photo we've all dreamed of having taken...obviously you can't all be such a dashing subject, but that's your problem...

Ron Sheepskin

Obviously by now Junior is taller, I am  067.gif slimmer  067.gif, and the other 3 have gone.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Cravenawin

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 11, 2013, 03:23:39 PM
...or anyone from this crew (taken in the Old Suffolk Punch?) :-

From left ;Mick Davies ( only missed 4 home games in 45 years!) Merrick Little, Dale Little ( runs the Royal Oak in New Malden) Al " chunky" Clements, Cliff Wagstaff ( Chelsea fan! )
Front ; Mick Carter (Cravenawin) Charlie Clements and Colin

Fulham76

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 11, 2013, 03:23:39 PM
...or anyone from this crew (taken in the Old Suffolk Punch?) :-

The only one smiling in this one isn't wearing a Fulham shirt. A cocky fan of our opponents that day??? Either way, judging from this picture, I have a sneaky feeling we've just lost!

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

westcliff white

i have a photo but not of me in my top but the wife with stockings etc, not sure that suitable for a family board.
Every day is a Fulham day

The Doctor

Quote from: westcliff white on September 12, 2013, 12:25:24 PM
i have a photo but not of me in my top but the wife with stockings etc, not sure that suitable for a family board.

Oh God.  It's going to turn into a Fulham version of "Readers' Wives", isn't it?

westcliff white

lol not on my watch. i was just pointing out its the only photo i have of my kit. which is quite strange as i used to wear it quite often. (the first Kappa home kit)
Every day is a Fulham day

Airfix

Quote from: The Doctor on September 11, 2013, 06:34:48 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on September 11, 2013, 04:15:20 PM
'ang on a tic! Are you lot just going through all of my Facebook pictures and sticking them on here?

Am I about to see next pictures of me adorned by beautiful scantily clad women whilst reclining on a beach in St Lucia?

HaHa, it's like a stalky scrapbook of you at various Fulham events.  I keep expecting to see a photo that has you in the background as Mitchell bundles in the 1975 semi-final winner, or with you offering Roger Brown a light for his cigar.  I think Paddy Power-style someone should make this happen.

Speaking of the FA Cup, have a photo we've all dreamed of having taken...obviously you can't all be such a dashing subject, but that's your problem...

Is that the best that you can manage?  Try THIS:

Airfix

(Rumours that Equalizer was hiding inside the trophy are greatly unfounded)

Burt

There was a bunch of photos taken at the Motspur Park tour I pulled together a couple of years ago... I think Travers Barney and Elgreenio were the ones what took 'em. I'll try and search prior posts as some of them did make it on to this board...

Ed

My profile photo, taken after a round of golf with the great man. Never to be forgotten!

Ed

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on September 12, 2013, 04:55:55 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on September 11, 2013, 04:37:35 PM
...and whatever happened to 'The Fulham Chicken'..?

This looks so wrong.

I think I took the photo! I can say with authority that Airfix looked ridiculous that day.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WORTHINGFULHAM

Got a classic photo but getting "Cannot access attachments upload path!" any help?