Previous topic - Next topic

DukeTyrion

So, I have a feeling that the top 4 teams playing Saturday will all win;

Man Utd (versus Palace) - 2/9
Man City (versus Stoke) - 4/6
Arsenal (versus Sunderland) - 8/11
Fulham (Versus West Brom) - 15/13

A nice £20 bet will return around £150.

Tempting, very tempting (a bit worried about City though ...)

Deanothefulhamfan

I like this bet a lot.... Decent odds as well

Tomo

That bet returns £151.57 but if you were to perhaps add Man Utd -1.0 (4/7) Handicap instead of straight win as I feel Utd will win by 2-3 goals. I think the game you've got to worry about is Arsenal, despite their recent acquisition of Ozil, they had Walcott limp out of the Ukraine game on Tuesday, as well as Podolski, Rosicky, Chamberlain, Arteta, Vermaelen and Diaby all out through injury I think Sunderland could potentially nick something. For this reason you could add Sunderland / Draw which is priced at 23/20. For your 20 quid stake you could see a return of 240+ pounds depending on who you bet with. Good luck regardless!
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Deanothefulhamfan

I think Arsenal is the dodgy one as well, but they will just sneak it.... Giroud is on fire this season, sunderland wont be able to handle him or Ozil

Jimpav

We are the weak link in this bet.

Wingnut

Stoke are playing well at the moment. That game is at Stoke too. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a draw.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.