watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

jol out

Started by cottager123, September 14, 2013, 04:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottager123

martin jol cannot stay surely, i mean we were playing against one of the worst teams in the league and couldnt hold a win. something needs to change or we are going down for sure. this has happened once too many times for my liking, we play well for 80 mins and fall apart in the last 10. There is something wrong with tactics there, the players gave it their all.

JIMMY D

We need goals mate. We don't really attack. It's slow, it's predictable, it's boring. We will be lucky if we score 3 goals in a game this year.

ffcbulgaria

yeah there's something wrong.... if it wasnt for a few inches we would have scored on 4 occasions

what's wrong is people being idiots and maybe Jol should've subbed Ruiz with himself to go and defend that corner... bloody hell

jarv

agree, he has to go. Could not beat 2 awful teams now, west brom and newcastle. same tactics, same old same old. I almost gave up watching after another dire first half.

ash

Twig

If it wasn't for this, if it hadn't been for that, we might have had......Sorry but might have been thinking is relegation delusion.

Twig

Quote from: ash on September 14, 2013, 05:01:16 PM
bullpoo post.
Do enlighten us with your insight.  instead of just chucking bullpoo around perhaps you would care to share your erudition?

ash

Who in? I would love an example.

cottager123

we were all over them for most of the match and then fell apart at the end, when we were defending more. we pen ourselves into our own half in a hope to throw bodies infront of the ball and scrape a win. we have players like kaca and berba playing who arent defensive, we should be attacking, we are the team that is on top!! we keep playing pessimistically and then we give away set pieces, the only way that west brom looked like they were going to score... and we got punished.

mungos beans

haha people still do not get it on here , greenback is a poo ,  time too get rid.

Twig

Quote from: ash on September 14, 2013, 05:04:00 PM

And that is your explanation for "bullpoo post"?  That is your total explanation?  No real opinion on anything?

ash

We are 4 games into the season. We should have beaten West Brom. We were the better team, and unfortunately last minute goals happen and we were on the receiving end of one today.

We were a lot more positive today. Fickle comments from fickle fans really annoy me. It's still early days and people blurting out all of this pessimistic "Jol out" bs isn't going to help anything. I for one saw a good performance today from which, with more time to gel, we can go on and win a lot more games.

ash

We have a talented squad. Jol is building a talented squad. If we chuck him out then it's back to square one again.

ash

And I also cannot see a manager who will do any better with us. Getting rid right now would be suicidal for our season.

ash

Can't believe how many fans can call for a managers head so quickly and so easily. We are Fulham FC, don't forget about where we have come from in such a short space of time. In Jol in trust and with more time things will get better. Consistency is the key to success.

ron

Quote from: ash on September 14, 2013, 05:13:01 PM
Can't believe how many fans can call for a managers head so quickly and so easily. We are Fulham FC, don't forget where we have come from. In Jol in trust and with more time things will get better. Consistency is the key to success.

...but then again, we are playing quite consistently now....

Berbasilk_111

I honestly think we played much better than against Newcastle, with better finishing we would have put the game outside Albion's reach. Did I watch a different game?

SKSW6

Quote from: ash on September 14, 2013, 05:08:17 PM
We are 4 games into the season. We should have beaten West Brom. We were the better team, and unfortunately last minute goals happen and we were on the receiving end of one today.

We were a lot more positive today. Fickle comments from fickle fans really annoy me. It's still early days and people blurting out all of this pessimistic "Jol out" bs isn't going to help anything. I for one saw a good performance today from which, with more time to gel, we can go on and win a lot more games.

Only Scott Parker who played today was a new signing, who needs to gel? I don't know if I'm Jol out due to the lack of quality alternatives, but his tactics are bizarre. We have all of this attacking quality, yet we go completely negative when we score 1, and the other team inevitably equalise.

Lighthouse

We scored 4 goals and Jol at least brought on a forward when Berba went off. The result was harsh but it was always likely. Overall the problems will always be there while Jol is here and the way he wants his team to play.

But today was just gutting and a 1-0 win or defeat wouldn't change my opinion on Jol.

We were unlucky not to score that second goal. I am feeling very depressed but hardly care about Jol anymore.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Old Count

Quote from: ash on September 14, 2013, 05:04:00 PM
There are a number of good managers out there. Vincente Montella and Paul Clement as a duo would be my choice.