watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If that had been...

Started by Rudolph, September 15, 2013, 12:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudolph

Senderos losing out to McAuley there would be a messageboard meltdown.  Not one person has had Senderos in their starting 11, instead preferring some sexy Venezuelan or an ageing Ulsterman, rather than our wholehearted Swissman.  Absolute clowns! You wouldn't know a decent player if he come across an bit you on the ....

Unlucky today and our problems are not in central defence, more our lack of pace.  If Senderos does leave in January, then it is wholly down to lack of support. Even when his name was given out at the start, some around didn't cheer.

I hope he gets a good run at the back and keeps his place in our starting 11.

Lighthouse

Thought Brede was also poor for their equaliser. He should have seen the players coming in but waited for the ball and was easily beaten.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Denver Fulham

The wholehearted Swiss tripped a guy in our penalty area after being badly beaten.

He's worth one killer mistake per match. Today's wasn't called.

SimpleTactics

The only reason you made this thread is to highlight the fact that Senderos' mediocre performance was a one off rather than one of many.

Humbled

Senderos had a decent game.... not a fan of his AT ALL but he read the game well.
Watched the ball rather than the player more today than usual!!!

Enter the Frei

I agree with you, was slightly dissapointed with the way Hangeland played today but on the whole thought Senderos did a good job dealing with Anichebe.

Another scapegoat Richardson was fantastic as well today.

Rudolph

Quote from: SimpleTactics on September 15, 2013, 12:27:07 AM
The only reason you made this thread is to highlight the fact that Senderos' mediocre performance was a one off rather than one of many.

Yes he had a mediocre game, pure luck the way the ball bounced off his head to set up our opening goal.

I am not claiming he is the Messiah, far from it. Just wish some on here would appreciate that we have a wonderful talent and should do all we can to retain his services.

Rudolph

Quote from: Enter the Frei on September 15, 2013, 12:32:08 AM
I agree with you, was slightly dissapointed with the way Hangeland played today but on the whole thought Senderos did a good job dealing with Anichebe.

Spot on. He had a great game and looked sharp.

Rudolph

Quote from: Denver Fulham on September 15, 2013, 12:25:42 AM
The wholehearted Swiss tripped a guy in our penalty area after being badly beaten.

It was a dive kid.  You've got to admit he was instrumental in out opening goal?

God The Mechanic

His mistake didn't matter, Hangeland's did.  The latter is becoming more prone to make mistakes in recent months, and it's becoming a real concern.

psand22

I think we play the ball back way too much.  It invites pressure and eventually it's going to come back to haunt you.  Hell, we even worked a corner kick all the way back to Stockers without even trying to get a cross end.  It doesn't matter, who's playing back there under constant pressure. A great shot, or bad break is just around the corner and I saw it coming from the States today.  We can't continue to just toe it out of our end.  We need a little more possession and not just try to hang on.

the nutflush

Quote from: Rudolph on September 15, 2013, 01:16:42 AM

It was a dive kid.  You've got to admit he was instrumental in out opening goal?

That wasnt a dive .  LOL.  He ran all over his heels.  Typical Senderos clumsiness.  He was lucky Anlekas first touch was so bad the ref had deemed he had lost possession of the ball and therefore didnt blow his whistle. 

HatterDon

Quote from: the nutflush on September 15, 2013, 02:28:18 AM
Quote from: Rudolph on September 15, 2013, 01:16:42 AM

That wasnt a dive .  LOL.  He ran all over his heels.  Typical Senderos clumsiness.  He was lucky Anlekas first touch was so bad the ref had deemed he had lost possession of the ball and therefore didnt blow his whistle. 

He lost control of the ball; you don't get any breaks after that happens, even if you fall over for no reason. Do you believe that Anelka would have fallen had he kept control. Never happen. It's what they like to call in basketball "a good no call."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Forever Fulham

Senderos had a good game.  By the time Phil stepped on the back of the striker's heel, the striker had lost possession of his dribble and was careening out of control.  The heel contact was of little consequence at that point.  Yet another reason why I thought the ref called a good game.  The Venezuelan failed to mark the WBA player who crawled up his back for the equalizer header.  He was watching the ball, not the unmarked opponent right behind him...

Luffy86

I believe it was Hangeland that got done for the west brom goal, the highlights show so.

The Old Count

Senderos is treated unfairly on here. All this one mistake a game bow locks.  All the players make at least one mistake a game. And don't give me the 'well his mistake costs us' nonsense. A mis control here a missed pass there that could lead to a goal. They all count.
Just a scapegoat by people who like to single out some players by so called supporters who know very little about the game.

epsomraver

Quote from: Rudolph on September 15, 2013, 12:11:37 AM
Senderos losing out to McAuley there would be a messageboard meltdown.  Not one person has had Senderos in their starting 11, instead preferring some sexy Venezuelan or an ageing Ulsterman, rather than our wholehearted Swissman.  Absolute clowns! You wouldn't know a decent player if he come across an bit you on the ....

Unlucky today and our problems are not in central defence, more our lack of pace.  If Senderos does leave in January, then it is wholly down to lack of support. Even when his name was given out at the start, some around didn't cheer.

I hope he gets a good run at the back and keeps his place in our starting 11.

Do you and Big Phil see much of each other? don't think you do as you are stuck so far up his rectal canal. :021:However he he had a fair game, was lucky not give a penalty away for  bundling in too late after misreading the game yet again, bring back the aging Ulsterman soon as he is fit.

Bracken White

Sorry, but I cannot accept for a second that Big Phil is better than Hughes. That said, he did have a sound game yesterday.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Tonywa

Senderos has the free to thank for not conceding a penalty and fairly early on made a naive mistake which handed a chance to West Brom.  He's been a walking disaster area aty both his two previous clubs and has been exactly the same since he joined us. Playing decently for 85 minutes then making two disastrous mistakes that give away goals is not good whatsoever. A great shame he didn't leave during the window.

itombomb

Quote from: Rudolph on September 15, 2013, 01:06:57 AM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on September 15, 2013, 12:32:08 AM

Spot on. He had a great game and looked sharp.
Until he had to go off because his hamstrings were tightening.