watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The score on Saturday at the Bridge

Started by The Swan, September 19, 2013, 10:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

With Chelsea losing two in a row, lets go for a hatrick. I think the score will be 0-1 to Fulham. Scott Parker to score the winner in the 90th minute.
The Swan

EJL

I still think they'll wipe the floor with us. 3-0 starting bid...

mullers

This is the first Fulham/Chelsea game I've missed for years, and I've never seen Fulham win at the Bridge. So I know its going to be a 3-0 away win and I shall never forget where i was on the day.

Brown@FFC

3-0. We will put 10 behind the ball, have no attacking threat, and Jol will then come out saying we deserved more, that we were unlucky and we are missing great players like Ruiz.

Fulham76

A home win, almost guaranteed. 2-0 or 3-0 I think. And with our tactics of going there to try & soak up the pressure & hold out for a draw, could be more if they get the breakthrough reasonably early on.

The Old Count

0 - 1.  Sidwell again.  Berbatov shoots, it hits Sidders on the back of the bonce and floats over Shwarzer who's in for Petr C 'cos he caught his dick in his fly before the game.
You heard it here first folks.

WhiteJC

1-3 and our old friend TJL will be smiling down on us 049:gif

FFCSteve

I'm almost loathed to put my prediction. I'll get lumped in with the negative brigade!  :012:  :58:

Ah well here goes! 2-0. No way will we win at the bridge!

COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

shnlwswlkr

I've got a feeling we might see Schwarzer.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

MasterHaynes

Got given Chelsea season ticket holders ticket as he's busy, I won't have to worry about giving myself away as I really can't see us scoring.

After last nights result I fear they will rebound against us, they can't be that bad 2 games on the trot, they certainly won't play that amount of long balls again surely?

Whoever we play at leftback, will only be seeing the backside of Willan unless Jose leaves him on the bench, here's hoping for a freak result but I fear it will be 3-0.

Holders

Realistically? 2-0 if we're lucky. Ruiz to blame.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Deanothefulhamfan

3-0...  We will need to put in one of our perfomances of the season if we are to get anything. I just can't see that happening

horse1031

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on September 19, 2013, 12:12:10 PM
I've got a feeling we might see Schwarzer.

if mark is in goal we have to exploit his weaknesses.  sometimes he doesnt command his area so some crosses in the box might do the trick.  2-2

Wingnut

I think we will try and keep it tight, hoping that Chelsea will get frustrated and the crowd will get turn on the team. A chorus of boos at half time will be music to Jol's ears.

It would be very Fulhamish to win on Saturday, i.e. not playing well of late, fans on the manager's back, allocation not sold even though the game is only down the road.

If Chelsea get an early goal it could be a very long evening. My heart says we'll get something but my head says otherwise.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

west kowloon white

Not a shed load (excuse the pun) of tickets left when I bought mine.
Surely they can't go four in a row-fear the worst whilst hope for the Fulhamish-4-0 perhaps?

jmh

I'm seeing 3-1 to Chelsea.  We'll inexplicably take an early lead (maybe a questionable penalty or a Taarabt shot from distance that Cech should save) and play solid all-hands-on-deck defense for the remainder of the first half.  Chelsea will come out with a fire under their ass in the second half and get an equalizer pretty quickly, but after that the momentum will subside.  The match will be back-and-forth for a while and we'll convince ourselves that maybe we could still grab a winner, and right when we get that idea in our head is when Chelsea will score.  Then they'll shut up shop and play on the counter, and we'll give up a late goal to make it 3-1.

malcbridger