https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mighty Fulham vs. blue scum Match Thread

Started by LordNelson, September 21, 2013, 05:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 21, 2013, 07:50:41 PM
Quote from: Humbled on September 21, 2013, 07:36:24 PM
there are 2 defenders in the prem that when they get the ball I think they are going to fall over - Lescott and Hangeland.
I almost close my eyes when Hangeland gets the ball at his feet, he has a very awkward style

He will probably escape any retribution on here but he should really be the fulcrum or boss of the defence for set plays like corners or free kicks into the box and those days seem to be few and far between over the last season and up to now. Out jumped by miles and facing the wrong way last week and a bit like Bambi on ice at times today. We have had this debate before but in that position we really need a sleeves rolled up leader. Parker seems to be becoming more and more insular and although he is a far better option than the disappointment that is Boateng his strengths are as a leader but he, like Hangers, doesn't even raise his voice these days.
why is boateng a dissapointment? looks better at getting the ball forward than parker does to me
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Danitar

You lot are in denial, the tactics were spot on today. Stockdale was at fault for the first, the only thing blame jol on was to let kasami mark terry in corners and that is what has led to the second goal

fulhamben

Quote from: Danitar on September 21, 2013, 08:03:11 PM
You lot are in denial, the tactics were spot on today. Stockdale was at fault for the first, the only thing blame jol on was to let kasami mark terry in corners and that is what has led to the second goal
if the tactics were spot on we wouldnt have lost 2 0

Brown@FFC

No they weren't. Wrong formation again, wrong starting XI. The first half was acceptable, but after that, dreadful. 3 shots on target in 3 away games. If you are happy watching us, you must be deluded.

MrProphet

They where until we went behind then it was apparent that we had no plan b.

Classic94

If you think the football has been acceptable over the past 12 months, then I'm afraid you are the one in denial.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: fulhamben on September 21, 2013, 07:56:24 PM
there are 2 defenders in the prem that when they get the ball I think they are going to fall over - Lescott and Hangeland.
I almost close my eyes when Hangeland gets the ball at his feet, he has a very awkward style

He will probably escape any retribution on here but he should really be the fulcrum or boss of the defence for set plays like corners or free kicks into the box and those days seem to be few and far between over the last season and up to now. Out jumped by miles and facing the wrong way last week and a bit like Bambi on ice at times today. We have had this debate before but in that position we really need a sleeves rolled up leader. Parker seems to be becoming more and more insular and although he is a far better option than the disappointment that is Boateng his strengths are as a leader but he, like Hangers, doesn't even raise his voice these days.
why is boateng a dissapointment? looks better at getting the ball forward than parker does to me

blimey missed a whole sentence there. comes from typing on my lap I suppose. The Parker leader Boateng as partnership evolved with not has which disappointing is.                    there simple.

Fulham1959

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 21, 2013, 08:12:33 PM

blimey missed a whole sentence there. comes from typing on my lap I suppose. The Parker leader Boateng as partnership evolved with not has which disappointing is.                    there simple.

Huh ?

epsomraver

Of course you have watched Boateng play a lot for Fulham?

fulhamben

Quote from: epsomraver on September 21, 2013, 10:35:21 PM
ive seen enough to not write him off as a disappointment just yet

rusty shackleford

Parker has been our best player in every match he's played in

epsomraver

farfouille

Quote from: epsomraver on September 21, 2013, 10:35:21 PM

Boateng was one of the best players in the pre-season. Of course, now he has to win his place - Parker is irreplaceable, so he fights with Sidwell for a place in the team. Next time Sidwell misses 3 matches for a red card, it will be interesting to see Parker+Boateng.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen