more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

corners

Started by nose, September 22, 2013, 03:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

I ended up a bit tied up today and had to listen on the radio in the car

they stated fulham have conceded far more corners than any other team in the prem this season.

i will not hijack the post with any other comments!

God The Mechanic

The number of corners today was vastly inflated by Chelsea's awful delivery, being headed out for another corner at the front post.  I'd wager only about 4/5 of them actually at most got anywhere near being dangerous.

Northern Cottager

Any stats on how frequently we beat the first man with our own corners?

Berserker

Quote from: Northern Cottager on September 22, 2013, 09:12:00 AM
Any stats on how frequently we beat the first man with our own corners?

From where i was sat, and my eyesight isn't good enough to see right to the other goal that clearly, i didn't we beat the first man hardly at all
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

alexbishop

by my count we had two/three corners, none of which beat the first man...correct me if I'm wrong. I think last time Brede scored from a set piece was back in Sparky's era...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Nero

Quote from: alexbishop on September 22, 2013, 09:37:34 AM
by my count we had two/three corners, none of which beat the first man...correct me if I'm wrong. I think last time Brede scored from a set piece was back in Sparky's era...

I think that was the last time we actually attacked as well

jeremyfulham

Have been moaning for ages about our poor corners not beating the 1st defender,don't the players practise ? How hard can it be !

Berserker

Suppose that's why the club is looking for a new coach, present one isn't much good
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Only Me

Brede just stands in front of the keeper and hardly ever gets his head to a corner.He should be running in as the corner is being taken so he can attack the ball.

Deanothefulhamfan

Our corners were AWFUL.... It is not that hard to clear the first man, I can do it with relative ease and I am not a decent crosser.... If must be down to player instructions, attack the front post, but nobody does.

EJL

Blackpool away last season.

God The Mechanic

Brede just doesn't attack things.  He just kinda jumps and hopes or, as was the case against West Brom, just hopes.

alexbishop

Quote from: EJL on September 22, 2013, 02:16:37 PM
Blackpool away last season.

Goal wasn't actually credited to him the end if I remember rightly. Deflected off Blackpool player or didn't actually touch Brede, can't remember which now...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

alexbishop

Ah looks like goal was credited to him - but aid of deflection

" Duff swung in the cross from the right and defender Hangeland headed the ball past Gilks for the winner, with the possible aid of a deflection."

My point still stands I guess
Fulham Fan Est. 1997