News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many of us on here actually know eachother ?

Started by Sammyffc, September 27, 2013, 06:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: leonffc on September 27, 2013, 10:49:12 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 27, 2013, 10:02:27 PM
I've bumped into a couple of them over the years. None of the major ones like The Equalizer and EpsomRaver, but some of the minor ones

I think I saw you in either the Durrell or white horse the other week. I could be wrong of course as I had a few (I was going by the name on the back of the shirt??)

I don't really frequent in pubs these days (too poor), I just go to KFC for lunch then the Riverside Bar where I get a coke
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Shredhead

I don't think any of the other Brighton lot I know, nor the blokes I meet at the Brick, are on here. Some of them I don't think know what the interweb is. What is it?
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I now no one  ..........

I did see  R Lightning once,  but before I could say 'Hello' ...............he was gone in a flash

NogoodBoyo

I 'aven't met Jack, me I 'aven't.  And I've been tooling around here since the old mother of all motherboard days.  
Ah, them was the days - Ostrich Watch fighting the world in his grey sweater, Culture Wars with lagoons of Lovechilds, SpinyDoogDoodaafish from LA, pre-butt-butter Ridge Rider when he could barely mount the curb let alone a 40 speed bike, Logicalman when he was an 'ard as sculptures sweeney, that sausage-eating fellah and his gin-toating queen from Northolt who kept on getting banned en famille, Corked Hat (nee The Bard) full of naughty stories from Battersea, the broom cupboard full of Witches who once posted pictures of a giant cock in the underskirts of Dorking, Old Brown Shoe with no soul - just the blues, American Mike when he was a football playing Long Islander called American Mike and not a fine upstanding member of the FFC secret handshaking marketing team, Motown melting in Miami heat.
Who've I missed?  Oh there was the very bright young girl from near the Cottage who had a bison-sized crush on some useless shrimpy Danish forward we imported who never even played a game before being shipped back to Skoljargungfieter-aus-Vellum-Zee in a coracle.
And then we had young Travis Barney going on and on about Arthur Lee's Love.  I think Boyo was the only one who had heard of him previous like, so we would have one-way conversations about Arthur vs Alvin vs Albert that would make people's hair fall out in clumps of druff all over the webernet.
And what about the inside trader, wadey???? who predicted that Darren Bent was joining Fulham every year for the last five - except for this one.  Now he's an outside trader on Faceboo.  
'n then there was Old Bugger who was a lovable ol' bugger till he changed shirts on us.  Peabody - another young bugger who kept us all amused with how to pee all twisted up like a biryani pretzel.  
Oh duw duw duw duw, them was the days.
Nogood "no good diggin for the very bestest till lastest - Grave Little Maurice, isit" Boyo

Azeedo

I heard there  are a few of us in North Carolina USA, we should meet sometime

Logicalman

Quote from: Azeedo on September 28, 2013, 12:11:48 AM

There's a whole bunch across the south. and on both coasts. We did have a meet at the All Stars game in 2005, and over at Mikes in NY the following year, but that was about it I guess.

If Khan holds to rumours, then we should all be meeting again next year in Jacksonville.

I met a bunch back in 2008 when we were at the Cottage Pub, but that's it for really large meets.

valdeingruo

Im one of them, well not currently but i reside there when im not overseas
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

HatterDon

Quote from: andersons11 on September 28, 2013, 04:45:12 AM

Im one of them, well not currently but i reside there when im not overseas

Hope you get back there safe, sound, and SOON, my friend.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Holders

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on September 27, 2013, 11:58:01 PM
I 'aven't met Jack, me I 'aven't.  And I've been tooling around here since the old mother of all motherboard days. 
Ah, them was the days - Ostrich Watch fighting the world in his grey sweater, Culture Wars with lagoons of Lovechilds, SpinyDoogDoodaafish from LA, pre-butt-butter Ridge Rider when he could barely mount the curb let alone a 40 speed bike, Logicalman when he was an 'ard as sculptures sweeney, that sausage-eating fellah and his gin-toating queen from Northolt who kept on getting banned en famille, Corked Hat (nee The Bard) full of naughty stories from Battersea, the broom cupboard full of Witches who once posted pictures of a giant cock in the underskirts of Dorking, Old Brown Shoe with no soul - just the blues, American Mike when he was a football playing Long Islander called American Mike and not a fine upstanding member of the FFC secret handshaking marketing team, Motown melting in Miami heat.
Who've I missed?  Oh there was the very bright young girl from near the Cottage who had a bison-sized crush on some useless shrimpy Danish forward we imported who never even played a game before being shipped back to Skoljargungfieter-aus-Vellum-Zee in a coracle.
And then we had young Travis Barney going on and on about Arthur Lee's Love.  I think Boyo was the only one who had heard of him previous like, so we would have one-way conversations about Arthur vs Alvin vs Albert that would make people's hair fall out in clumps of druff all over the webernet.
And what about the inside trader, wadey???? who predicted that Darren Bent was joining Fulham every year for the last five - except for this one.  Now he's an outside trader on Faceboo. 
'n then there was Old Bugger who was a lovable ol' bugger till he changed shirts on us.  Peabody - another young bugger who kept us all amused with how to pee all twisted up like a biryani pretzel. 
Oh duw duw duw duw, them was the days.
Nogood "no good diggin for the very bestest till lastest - Grave Little Maurice, isit" Boyo

Nice one, Boyo.

And I'd like to record that I went to see Arthur Lee at Slough Community Centre in about 1971/2.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham76

Quote from: win-dup on September 27, 2013, 06:27:31 PM
fortunately I am unlikely to know any of you.

With you being a rangers fan, that's probably true.

Fulham76

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 27, 2013, 11:16:14 PM
Quote from: leonffc on September 27, 2013, 10:49:12 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 27, 2013, 10:02:27 PM
I've bumped into a couple of them over the years. None of the major ones like The Equalizer and EpsomRaver, but some of the minor ones

I think I saw you in either the Durrell or white horse the other week. I could be wrong of course as I had a few (I was going by the name on the back of the shirt??)

I don't really frequent in pubs these days (too poor), I just go to KFC for lunch then the Riverside Bar where I get a coke

Wow, hardcore!!

The Equalizer

I've met too many and the effects are starting to become noticeable.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkedHat

I have had the pleasure of meeting quite a few, and I would like to think that four of them are personal friends. Only one resides in Australia and he's a day's rickshaw ride away, so being "personal" on a regular basis is a bit problematic.
I always thought it was five, but apparently she doesn't know anybody, let alone me.
:026:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

spikey norman

Quote from: Shredhead on September 27, 2013, 11:33:59 PM
I don't think any of the other Brighton lot I know, nor the blokes I meet at the Brick, are on here. Some of them I don't think know what the interweb is. What is it?
I know two Fulham fans who live in Brighton & Hove and have seen quite a few around over the years.
Maybe you were one of them Shreadhead or even jms and shnlwslke
Tend to drink in Hove but if in town at the Basketmakers or Evening Star.
What about a possible beer sometime with the other posters who live locally

Shredhead

Quote from: spikey norman on September 28, 2013, 09:22:54 AM
I know two Fulham fans who live in Brighton & Hove and have seen quite a few around over the years.

That would be nice. I like both those pubs. I'll be on the 11.19 this morning wearing my black and red striped shirt, accompanied by wife and daughter. Come and say hello if you see me.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

spikey norman

Quote from: Shredhead on September 28, 2013, 09:48:20 AM
Quote from: spikey norman on September 28, 2013, 09:22:54 AM

That would be nice. I like both those pubs. I'll be on the 11.19 this morning wearing my black and red striped shirt, accompanied by wife and daughter. Come and say hello if you see me.
Cheers Shreadhead
Will be in touch to arrange something

Berserker

I think it would be good if we had a small FOF pin  badge . I've been spoken to in various places by Fulham fans when they have seen the club badge on my rucksack.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

Quote from: WhiteJC on September 27, 2013, 06:45:14 PM
Quote from: Holders on September 27, 2013, 06:40:03 PM
So long as none of you are the old bloke in the flat cap who used to stand in front of me smoking a pipe I don't mind!

what was wrong with my cap?  086.gif

It was you, was it? And there was me thinking it was Berserker!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

Only Fofs  I have met is LB11 , and Terry R who kindly for free gave me a ticket for the Arsenal game top bloke,   JC promised to meet me and buy me a pint but got " delayed" still waiting, :012: Not a drinker though  so tend to go straight to the ground , will be there today in H4  row w curtisy of a kindly fan who cannot make it Look like a slightly older version of my hero Bobby Keetch  064.gif

terryr

Quote from: epsomraver on September 28, 2013, 10:57:26 AM
Only Fofs  I have met is LB11 , and Terry R who kindly for free gave me a ticket for the Arsenal game top bloke,   JC promised to meet me and buy me a pint but got " delayed" still waiting, :012: Not a drinker though  so tend to go straight to the ground , will be there today in H4  row w curtisy of a kindly fan who cannot make it Look like a slightly older version of my hero Bobby Keetch  064.gif
Cheers Epsomraver!
Thanks also for straightening out the "misunderstanding"
Glad to hear you'll be in the cottage today.
I'll be there with the Mrs
COYW!
049:gif