https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Change of Opinion....?

Started by The Equalizer, September 28, 2013, 06:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jms

Quote from: SimpleTactics on September 28, 2013, 07:16:38 PM
Quote from: CorkCity on September 28, 2013, 06:10:01 PM
I never thought he would make a good Fulham manager and was disappointed when he was given the job. I have changed my mind because I think he has a genuine love for the club and given more support from the players and supporters he will turn things around.
I hope he does NOT get the sack.
I laughed so much when you said Jol has a genuine love for the club. Delusional or what.

I laughed too ! When he was first appointed all Jol rabbited on about was how much he loved living in his big house in Esher, and that Fulham was an old fashioned club full of politeness and such like....   
.....well Mr Jol, bye bye Esher.....and leave our club to those who do really genuine know and love our club. It is certainly not you my son.

alfie

For me it's not about Jol or tactics in todays game just a poor pathetic performance, our back line are 4 very experienced international defenders, they should not at their stage of their career need to be coached on how to defend. I will give a little bit of credit to Jol for making the change to bring Ruiz on and it worked, or it did for a while, and Kaca, when you have the ball and there is space in front of you keep on running, get into their box you just might get a shot away or even a penalty, but he looks up sees his on his own and panics gets scared and stops. Once we lost Parker we had no play maker at all Kara is a wonderful energetic player (and actor) but just not up to it anymore. I am now of the opinion that Jol will go and with a bit of luck take a couple of those players with him, it is not all his fault.

Some will come back and say "the buck stops with him" and yes i guess that is true, but he clearly gets very little help from some of the players. Most of us probably thought that getting Berbatov was a fantastic snatch, unfortunately......

It is interesting looking at other games when you think that great footballing club Swansea have not won at home for 8 games, and that other supposedly best team in the league lost at home to WBA, maybe there is just a chance for us.

I do think we will survive, there are only a few points in for about 10 clubs, but even i am getting a little jittery.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't