watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

home shirt printings

Started by 7787fulham, September 29, 2013, 02:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7787fulham

Anyone else had any problems with the printing on home shirts I got a shirt before the arsenal game and got a name and number printed and have only worn it 3 times arsenal, west brom and cardiff and have washed it every time and the number and lettering is already coming off.

SP

As much as things change at Fulham, some things will always remain the same.  Poor quality overpriced merchandise from the club shop.  The icing on the cake being the introduction of a 10% discount for season ticket holders after a 10% price increase.

Berserker

e.mail the club complaining. I bought a shirt last year and Duff name lettering went funny, I complained and they changed it for me
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Berserker on September 29, 2013, 03:04:26 PM
e.mail the club complaining. I bought a shirt last year and Duff name lettering went funny, I complained and they changed it for me

How long after had it started coming off? My Berba one has just come off from last season.

Berserker

It started coming off the first time i wore it. I had to wash it before sending it back as i had got chocolate on  it. They still changed it though

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on September 29, 2013, 05:12:07 PM
It started coming off the first time i wore it. I had to wash it before sending it back as i had got chocolate on  it. They still changed it though

Chocolate being the comfort food. Nice touch.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Berserker

Quote from: sipwell on September 29, 2013, 07:12:26 PM
Quote from: Berserker on September 29, 2013, 05:12:07 PM

Chocolate being the comfort food. Nice touch.

That was on the drive up before the match. probably other fans at the match wondered what it was on my shirt  :58:

- Martin Luther King Jr.