watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

perpeptual fall guys - that's us.

Started by win-dup, September 29, 2013, 09:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

havn't won an away game in the top flight for 52 years? never mind you are playing Fulham next week.
Havn't scored a goal for six years? never mind you are playing Fulham next week.
First ever game in the top flight and bit nervous? never mind you are playing Fulham next week (Wigan a couple of seasons ago)
Havn't won a game all season? never mind you are playing Fulham next week. (QPR last season)

that's being a Fulham supporter I'm afraid. Always has been and probably always will. Bring back Woy.

mojo

Never scored a premier league goal in seven years? (John Obi Mikel)

YankeeJim

Quote from: win-dup on September 29, 2013, 09:52:45 PM
havn't won an away game in the top flight for 52 years? never mind you are playing Fulham next week.
Havn't scored a goal for six years? never mind you are playing Fulham next week.
First ever game in the top flight and bit nervous? never mind you are playing Fulham next week (Wigan a couple of seasons ago)
Havn't won a game all season? never mind you are playing Fulham next week. (QPR last season)

that's being a Fulham supporter I'm afraid. Always has been and probably always will. Bring back Woy.

Roy would have this bunch in 6th-7th. He'd bench Berbatov for lack of effort.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ScalleysDad

Its starting to stack up a bit isn't it? Stoke putting in decidedly flat performances until.......... Palace struggling to score until ............ Man Utd struggling to click until ............. and that is without Southampton and Swansea passing us off the park and Suarez finding his mojo.
This is becoming a very unfunny comedy about a relationship breakdown where both parties just flounder along. The tactics and effort yesterday were a new low and if Parker is not available next week we have no engine room to pester the Stoke midfield into mistakes. On yesterdays showing and with the lack of concentration highlighted recently even Stoke who were awful today will run us ragged. I suspect there will be another line up next week, another player or two playing out of position, an obvious option not taken and you know who flouncing around halfway.

Boy its frustrating isn't it

HatterDon

Quote from: YankeeJim on September 29, 2013, 11:36:07 PM
Quote from: win-dup on September 29, 2013, 09:52:45 PM

Roy would have this bunch in 6th-7th. He'd bench Berbatov for lack of effort.

Roy would slow roast his lazy ass and he'd never again see the light of day in Fulham kit.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jarv

Watched a bit of the Stoke game yesterday. They were awful. However, commentator said " no Stoke forward has scored a goal this season" He left out "It will change next week at Fulham". Enter Crouch, groan. fp.gif

Kent Cassandra

Don when was the last time you actually saw Berbatov play in person?

Ruiz and Hutch goals were worth the admission fee,
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

RoyTund

Don't forget Palace were without a win until mid-October during their last appearance in the premier league, guess who they broke their duck against...