more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker

Started by terryr, September 30, 2013, 07:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Any word?
Apologies in advance if I've missed this in another thread.
Please God let him be OK.......

horse1031

He is needed to win games...  Hate to say it but if he wouldnt have gone off on Sat it would have been a different result.

Whitesideup

Didn't Parker play against West Brom? Was he not in the team that played  at Newcastle?  He is not a game changer. He does an average job averagely well.  Extensive market research suggests that Spuds fans were pleased to see him go. A team with Parker in it also needs a creative midfielder to pass the ball forwards ..we have Sidwell.

Parker has played against us on numerous occasions and not once did I think of him as being any kind of threat. Murphy outplayed him by a stretch each and every time.

alfie

Quote from: Whitesideup on September 30, 2013, 08:23:20 PM
Didn't Parker play against West Brom? Was he not in the team that played  at Newcastle?  He is not a game changer. He does an average job averagely well.  Extensive market research suggests that Spuds fans were pleased to see him go. A team with Parker in it also needs a creative midfielder to pass the ball forwards ..we have Sidwell.

Parker has played against us on numerous occasions and not once did I think of him as being any kind of threat. Murphy outplayed him by a stretch each and every time.

Would you please let us know who done this "Extensive market research"
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jack Fulham

You can moan about Parker all you want but he's the best option we have at centre midfield right now. We will certainly play better with him than without him. I'm sure Spurs fans weren't too upset as they have Dembele, Sandro, Eriksen, Capoue and Paulinho.

Artful Dodger

Quote from: alfie on September 30, 2013, 08:25:56 PM
Didn't Parker play against West Brom? Was he not in the team that played  at Newcastle?  He is not a game changer. He does an average job averagely well.  Extensive market research suggests that Spuds fans were pleased to see him go. A team with Parker in it also needs a creative midfielder to pass the ball forwards ..we have Sidwell.

Would you please let us know who done this "Extensive market research"
He's still the best we currently have given Boateng who we were after for about a year now seems not to be the player we thought.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

fulhamben

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 30, 2013, 08:39:22 PM

You can moan about Parker all you want but he's the best option we have at centre midfield right now. We will certainly play better with him than without him. I'm sure Spurs fans weren't too upset as they have Dembele, Sandro, Eriksen, Capoue and Paulinho.
he is a defensive mid. and id rather see kasami tried with boatang than have to endure another 90 mins of sidwell and parker doing nothing all game again
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

terryr

I really like Parker.
How we are having a "Parker debate" given his obvious quality is beyond me.
The question I asked at the beginning was, "Does anyone know about /heard about/ his injury or if he will be fit for Stoke??

Jack Fulham

Quote from: fulhamben on September 30, 2013, 08:45:42 PM

he is a defensive mid. and id rather see kasami tried with boatang than have to endure another 90 mins of sidwell and parker doing nothing all game again

I'm afraid it would be quite a similar story. I agree on Sidwell but Parker, can't believe anyone would want him dropped is favour of our other centre mids.

Holders

If we hadn't lost and the focus wasn't on Jol, Parker's injury would be a major topic on this board. As it is, this is the first mention I've seen.

I heard it's his calf and he'll be out 2 weeks.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

psand22

I haven't heard anything about his condition....TerryR.  It's unfortunate, but some posters can only post on the negative side.  I take that back...the only quality they seem to find is on the bench, or the players we didn't sign.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: psand22 on September 30, 2013, 09:02:36 PM
I haven't heard anything about his condition....TerryR.  It's unfortunate, but some posters can only post on the negative side.  I take that back...the only quality they seem to find is on the bench, or the players we didn't sign.
Absolutely spot on!
It really is pointless attempting to post anything at present, as the same old cr@p is spouted by the same posters regardless of the threads point.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: fulhamben on September 30, 2013, 08:45:42 PM

Do you actually go to games?
Parker has been our best player this season

RaySmith

We need Parker, defending and going forward, and for his leadership - as soon as he went off on Saturday we fell apart.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Should have bought Huddlestone instead. Big mistake.

terryr

epsomraver

Must be wind up time, anyone who goes to games would have seen Parker has been the best player out there for several matches, If Spuds mates were glad to get rid of him then it shows their poor depth of football knowledge.

Forever Fulham

Two weeks?  Crap.  Someone has to step up big time now.

Logicalman

Parker has been the best thing that happened to our midfield since Murphy left. He has stepped into his shoes admirably, has the tenacity that Murphy had, the presence to organize, and lead by example. he runs endlessly, is happy to take the ball forward or lay it off, and tends to pass the ball forwards more than backwards (amazing I know, obviously he had the tactics sheet upside down).  And he gels with Sidders so well.

He is what we need as a skipper, one that commands the field. The longer he is with us, the better it will be for us.

gerrys

Quote from: Logicalman on October 01, 2013, 07:26:26 AM
Parker has been the best thing that happened to our midfield since Murphy left. He has stepped into his shoes admirably, has the tenacity that Murphy had, the presence to organize, and lead by example. he runs endlessly, is happy to take the ball forward or lay it off, and tends to pass the ball forwards more than backwards (amazing I know, obviously he had the tactics sheet upside down).  And he gels with Sidders so well.

He is what we need as a skipper, one that commands the field. The longer he is with us, the better it will be for us.
:plus one: