watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR- I wonder if Macheda..

Started by valdeingruo, October 06, 2013, 12:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

I wonder if Macheda has phoned Januzaj telling him not to get a big head?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

HatterDon

Quote from: andersons11 on October 06, 2013, 12:05:33 AM
I wonder if Macheda has phoned Januzaj telling him not to get a big head?

I was thinking the same thing when Arlo was bigging him up.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

King_Crud

yep, you read my mind, i said the same thing to my mate

God The Mechanic

He's already offered more this season than Macheda did in pretty much all his performances for Man Utd.
Can only hope he turns out good, cos he looks very exciting.

valdeingruo

Quote from: God The Mechanic on October 06, 2013, 03:04:39 AM
He's already offered more this season than Macheda did in pretty much all his performances for Man Utd.
Can only hope he turns out good, cos he looks very exciting.

Well Macheda pretty much saved UTD's tittle season.

Januaj scored two to keep the pressure off of Moyes

God The Mechanic

Quote from: andersons11 on October 06, 2013, 03:20:49 AM

Macheda scored two goals, one of them was fantastic and the other was a deflection he knew very little about.  Januzaj has done much more general football and done it very well.

sipwell

It is funny how the FA is now considering to move for Januzaj. Born in Belgium out of Albanese parents. These are his two options (the other seem a bit bizarre). Keep your hands off, Englanders!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

valdeingruo

Quote from: sipwell on October 06, 2013, 01:07:36 PM
It is funny how the FA is now considering to move for Januzaj. Born in Belgium out of Albanese parents. These are his two options (the other seem a bit bizarre). Keep your hands off, Englanders!

Belgium seems to have an abundance of talent at the moment, im sure you can let one slide?

valdeingruo

Quote from: God The Mechanic on October 06, 2013, 12:04:37 PM
Quote from: andersons11 on October 06, 2013, 03:20:49 AM

Macheda scored two goals, one of them was fantastic and the other was a deflection he knew very little about.  Januzaj has done much more general football and done it very well.

I agree about your analysis of the goals scores however those goals were very important for United, I am not doubting your analysis on his play either, i agree he has done much more than Macheda did at that stage and if Moyes puts him in more often we may get to see the emergance of a great player.

JDH101

Quote from: andersons11 on October 07, 2013, 09:33:34 PM
Quote from: sipwell on October 06, 2013, 01:07:36 PM

Belgium seems to have an abundance of talent at the moment, im sure you can let one slide?

If I were him I'd play for Belgium. Far better chance of winning something. That squad is insane.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: andersons11 on October 07, 2013, 09:35:39 PM
I agree about your analysis of the goals scores however those goals were very important for United, I am not doubting your analysis on his play either, i agree he has done much more than Macheda did at that stage and if Moyes puts him in more often we may get to see the emergance of a great player.

The goals were crazy important, but I really didn't see anything in his play that suggested that he was gonna be anything other than an ok player.  He hasn't even reached that as yet!  But so far with Januzaj he just looks... different.  You know those intangibles that just stand out with players who look like they're gonna go places.

Not worth the £30/40/60k a week that's being mooted though :P

Jack Fulham

Everyone is in a hurry to cap him now. If I were him, I'd play for Belgium. Its a shame its comes to this though, let him establish himself in the first team at least.

valdeingruo

Quote from: God The Mechanic on October 07, 2013, 10:23:07 PM
Quote from: andersons11 on October 07, 2013, 09:35:39 PM

The goals were crazy important, but I really didn't see anything in his play that suggested that he was gonna be anything other than an ok player.  He hasn't even reached that as yet!  But so far with Januzaj he just looks... different.  You know those intangibles that just stand out with players who look like they're gonna go places.

Not worth the £30/40/60k a week that's being mooted though :P

Very true, no player is worth that really.

Its hard to tell sometimes over the internet, the person who figures how to post inflection on message boards will be a very well paid person.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: andersons11 on October 07, 2013, 11:06:36 PM

I actually strongly disagree with this ;)  Now that wages have got to where they are prices aren't just gonna drop.  No way are clubs gonna universally come out and drop prices for tickets and shirts etc, so any drop in wages (or introduction of wage caps) will just result in the corporations getting richer.  I'd much rather the "products" and source of the income be reasonably well compensated.  If Ronaldo or Messi helps (/single handedly in some cases) generate say £10-15million a year from shirt sales, they should benefit from that appeal.

But that's taking this way off topic.

valdeingruo

Quote from: God The Mechanic on October 07, 2013, 11:25:28 PM
Quote from: andersons11 on October 07, 2013, 11:06:36 PM

I actually strongly disagree with this ;)  Now that wages have got to where they are prices aren't just gonna drop.  No way are clubs gonna universally come out and drop prices for tickets and shirts etc, so any drop in wages (or introduction of wage caps) will just result in the corporations getting richer.  I'd much rather the "products" and source of the income be reasonably well compensated.  If Ronaldo or Messi helps (/single handedly in some cases) generate say £10-15million a year from shirt sales, they should benefit from that appeal.

But that's taking this way off topic.

I guess it really is a supply and demand mindset for wages/players.