watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The delusional clown needs to go today,

Started by bobby01, October 08, 2013, 07:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

They were happy and lucky to get me when I came. I was used to good clubs. Quote in today's Fulham stuff, on your bike you big ego useless lump
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Bassey the warrior

Not today, but if and when the right man is found. This explains a lot really.

westcliff white

i just read the tuesday fulham stuff, did i miss that comment?
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bobby01

Quote from: westcliff white on October 08, 2013, 07:46:19 AM

In bent backs Jol as Jol plans talks with khan near the end
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: westcliff white on October 08, 2013, 07:46:19 AM
It is there. First or second article.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

"As soon as a couple of results go against you, you are immediately under pressure '

A couple Martin, really  ????

Ged

"I was used to good clubs and I want to make Fulham a good club."
yeah your doing that alright jol
were now over the moon if we manage to win 1-0 AT HOME

westcliff white

Quote from: Holders on October 08, 2013, 07:49:12 AM
It was in WJC's Monday Fulham stuff

Ah that explains it, as the post started today I assumed it was on the Tuesday Stuff post. will now read the monday stuff post
Every day is a Fulham day

epsomraver

Quote from: bobby01 on October 08, 2013, 07:31:51 AM
They were happy and lucky to get me when I came. I was used to good clubs. Quote in today's Fulham stuff, on your bike you big ego useless lump

"And so say all of us and so say all of us"

ScalleysDad

It is almost cringe worthy stuff nowadays but Motson on Radio 5 last night was equally patronising with his 'what do little old Fulham expect' defence of managers. I'm glad Poyet is out of the running, a bit sad that RM is off to Dubai but now O Neil comes back into the mix. Sheesh.

Twig

I saw this comment and was outraged.  He may not appreciate this but he inherited a "good club"; successful in Europe, consistent in the prem, a fortress at the cottage and a well organised team that played some decent watchable football.  WHERE ARE NOW?

Lighthouse

As time goes on our choices for a replacement will diminish. Jol will hang on, spouting the same reasons we fail at defending, taking corners, the same narrow reasons for dull tactics. Yet a few people will say he needs more time to sod our club up as if the last two seasons haven't been heading for this crash.

Two lucky one nil wins and a few lucky draws. We have yet to play as well as any club we have played against this season. This absurd state of affairs will continue until it is too late. I felt bitter up until this season about Jol. Now I have no doubt he will take us down if he stays. He seems more upset that he promised Berbatov we wouldn't go down then taking any resposibility for being part of the reason we are heading there.

The club have badly let the fans down. Selling players and not replacing them because Big AL wanted a big pay off? Plus allowing our present manager to continue to do harm.

It is a great shame. Before Dembele etc left we were close to pushing and staking a claim for the top 6 or 7. We had a chance. Now we are just awful to watch again. Jol has had excuses for every season he has failed. This season he simply has run out of them. WE ARE NOW LITTLE FULHAM hanging on for a last season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

His comments were certainly ill-judged (again).

I think the Khan plan was to see how Jol went this season as he's due to go at the end anyway. Assuming it looks like we're going to stay up that may still be the plan as there will be a better pick of replacements available in the summer. If that's the case we could be in for another pretty depressing season.

Of course, they may already have a plan B to Meulensteen in the wings or, if not, may have no choice but to replace Jol if performances don't improve. I'd hate to see us get in someone less good than we might get in the summer if we could hang on until then. But then I don't know who they might be considering.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Oakeshott

Lighthouse

I think you are being a bit harsh re MAF but otherwise in agreement.

For me, Jol is the most destructive and incompetent manager, relative to the league we have been in at the time, we have had during the 50+ years I've been a supporter and he cannot go too quickly. He inherited a well drilled, fit, and "together" squad and has reduced us to the rubbish we've seen this season AND he talks palpable crap to the media when he should be keeping his huge mouth firmly shut. Obviously seldom engages what passes for a brain before he speaks.

My only hope is that you are wrong in one respect - it won't be too late when he goes. We were in my view lucky to get all three points against both Sunderland and Stoke, but they mean we are by no means cut off and adrift in the table which our play to date merits. If it takes a couple more bad results for the new owner to act, there will still be the bulk of the season to go and provided the replacement is even half competent we have the squad, when properly drilled and motivated, to keep us in the Premiership.

epsomraver

Quote from: Holders on October 08, 2013, 11:11:00 AM
His comments were certainly ill-judged (again).

I think the Khan plan was to see how Jol went this season as he's due to go at the end anyway. Assuming it looks like we're going to stay up that may still be the plan as there will be a better pick of replacements available in the summer. If that's the case we could be in for another pretty depressing season.

Of course, they may already have a plan B to Meulensteen in the wings or, if not, may have no choice but to replace Jol if performances don't improve. I'd hate to see us get in someone less good than we might get in the summer if we could hang on until then. But then I don't know who they might be considering.

Oh no we haven't, turned us down flat, more money in Qatar

epsomraver

Quote from: Oakeshott on October 08, 2013, 11:20:33 AM
Lighthouse

I think you are being a bit harsh re MAF but otherwise in agreement.

For me, Jol is the most destructive and incompetent manager, relative to the league we have been in at the time, we have had during the 50+ years I've been a supporter and he cannot go too quickly. He inherited a well drilled, fit, and "together" squad and has reduced us to the rubbish we've seen this season AND he talks palpable crap to the media when he should be keeping his huge mouth firmly shut. Obviously seldom engages what passes for a brain before he speaks.

My only hope is that you are wrong in one respect - it won't be too late when he goes. We were in my view lucky to get all three points against both Sunderland and Stoke, but they mean we are by no means cut off and adrift in the table which our play to date merits. If it takes a couple more bad results for the new owner to act, there will still be the bulk of the season to go and provided the replacement is even half competent we have the squad, when properly drilled and motivated, to keep us in the Premiership.

Well said that man

EJL

Can we compile a list of laughable quotes? Seriously. It would united the forum as well, haha.

The Old Count

The man blunders from one ill conceived remark 'till the next.  He is so Sanchez like in trying to excuse his failings with crass statements.

The Board are clearly concerned about the management situation, hence approaches to RM.

I am confident decisions will be made that will benefit the club and , more importantly to Mr K, protect his investment.
The majority of the players still back Jol.  Caretaker managers rarely work out. I'm sure that's why things aren't moving more quickly.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: westcliff white on October 08, 2013, 08:30:58 AM
Quote from: Holders on October 08, 2013, 07:49:12 AM
It was in WJC's Monday Fulham stuff

Ah that explains it, as the post started today I assumed it was on the Tuesday Stuff post. will now read the monday stuff post

It is in the Tuesday stuff. First article at the bottom of the article.