watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami Army!!!!

Started by Black, White and Fred, October 21, 2013, 08:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

Goal of the season contender from our young Swiss lad. Hands off Juve!
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Craven Mad

New Contract, please.

Sidders is having a blinder too. This is the prime example of passion > 'talent'.

KP_FFC

SirPercival

I screamed pretty loud....that was a beauty - feel like he tends to work pretty hard but not get credit for it...am still a bit dazed by the strike...

On another note, I don't know what the score is in terms of numbers there, but on my stream, I'm loving how 90% of the time all I can hear is our away support!

Black, White and Fred

Nice of Sidders to prove you right with a belter Craven Mad!
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

the nutflush

I think Kasamis price just doubled.  Take that Juve.  One of the best halves Ive seen from Sidders.  He was everywhere.

WhiteJC

bill taylors apprentice

It might be stating the obvious but, if you shoot at goal you  do actually stand a chance of scoring.

Craven Mad

Quote from: 1879 on October 21, 2013, 08:47:33 PM
Nice of Sidders to prove you right with a belter Craven Mad!

Feeling pretty smug  :028: :028: :028: :028: :028:

To be honest though, I'm just delighted that I kept watching - first 15 was pretty miserable..

Nice to see us challenging from corners, and generally being a nuisance in the final third.

sipwell

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on October 21, 2013, 08:57:00 PM
It might be stating the obvious but, if you shoot at goal you  do actually stand a chance of scoring.

The nerve!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

rusty shackleford

Wilshire tweeted "well there goes my goal of the month award. Take a bow"

Northern Cottager

Kasami can have a slot on the back of my shirt. Thank god he didn't go out on loan.

Fulham1959

Quote from: WhiteJC on October 21, 2013, 08:55:28 PM
here's the goal...

Kasami 2 Touch Volley | Crystal Palace v Fulham

This is the best version of the goal I've seen because you see he starts on the centre spot, sees Reither get the ball and then sets off like a train, signalling to Reither in the process.  What vision, never mind the execution !!

Burt

It was a great goal. He signalled where he wanted, made the sprint, great first touch, and a sublime finish.

Quality...

Junichi

It certainly might not have been as vital, but I'll be brash, and suggst Kasami's goal trumps Dempsey's chip against Juve.

Immense.

JackyFulham90

Kasami has been our player of the season so far

HatterDon

Quote from: Junichi on October 21, 2013, 11:30:49 PM
It certainly might not have been as vital, but I'll be brash, and suggst Kasami's goal trumps Dempsey's chip against Juve.

Immense.

Brash or not, it's a better goal than any goal I've seen a Fulham player score -- only go back to 03-04 of course.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

callumc513

The movement off the ball was excellent.

chiefo

Time for a poll, mods please best Fulham goal seen. Mullers, Ivor, Clint, Davies, Kasami 078.gif

chiefo