watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hangeland is a worry

Started by The Swan, October 21, 2013, 10:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Hangeland was at fault for the Palace goal.Two great goals got us into the lead. All through the first half I worried every time Hangeland got the ball. He seemed very slow and did not appear to know what he was going to do with the ball.
I was very pleased when he did not start the second half.
I know that Palace were bad tonight but with Senderos and Amorebieta in the centre of our defence we looked solid. I can't see Hangeland getting his place back unless one of the other two have a nightmare or get injured.
That is the second goal that Senderos has scored for us and his celebration was very embarassing lying on the ground, with half the team jumping all over him.
One last thing this was a great win despite the fact that Bent had a nightmare and should have been taken off a lot earlier.
The Swan

Beamer

Did he have a problem as at one stage he got forward a touch and when the ball was lost he just trotted back behind the play. Either a physical problem or a mental one.

YankeeJim

It was 1-4.
Why complain? Enjoy this as it won't come again for a while.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

horse1031

he is acting strange.  Hopefully he can get it sorted because he has players behind him that can play better than what he is showing.

Pluto

Amorebieta and Senderos look very solid. Maybe it's time for Brede to have a spell on the sidelines and earn his place back in the starting XI

Brown@FFC

3 games for Senderos. 1 CS, 1 assist and 1 goal. Add the defensive duties and passion, he is far better than Hangeland.

ScalleysDad

bad back apparently

just lined Lighthouse up a treat ...........................................

Barrie

I dunno what it is with Brede, maybe there's something going on off the pitch or something, but his form has definitely suffered a dramatic decline.  In recent games, he's been wandering around out there in a daze like some very bad news was broken to him just before kick-off.  Oh, and Philippe played excellently today.  Never thought I say that.

Artful Dodger

Thought he looked very slow as well tonight. A spell on the sidelines may not be the worst thing with Amo to come in.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Rudolph

Quote from: The Swan on October 21, 2013, 10:13:48 PM
Hangeland was at fault for the Palace goal.Two great goals got us into the lead. All through the first half I worried every time Hangeland got the ball. He seemed very slow and did not appear to know what he was going to do with the ball.
I know that Palace were bad tonight but with Senderos and Amorebieta in the centre of our defence we looked solid. I can't see Hangeland getting his place back unless one of the other two have a nightmare or get injured.
That is the second goal that Senderos has scored for us and his celebration was very embarassing lying on the ground, with half the team jumping all over him.
One last thing this was a great win despite the fact that Bent had a nightmare and should have been taken off a lot earlier.

No pleasing some.  He is a popular player and the players like him.  I am glad he celebrates his goals and if a few more showed the same amount of passion, then we might be in a better place.  

There is nothing embarrassing about a 1-4 win.

Junichi

I'd be happy with Amorebieta and big Phil at CB until Hangeland sorts his game out. Senderos was fantastic tonight, hope he can keep it up.

RaySmith

Hangeland has a back injury.

grandad

I Think Hangers is carrying an injury. A spell on the bench will not do any harm.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Hangeland has been a rock for us for a long time, but this year he has easily been one of the worst CBs in the division.

Martinsback

Yes and I noticed that Palace had more fans that us and that is pathetic too. Also did you see Jol jumping up and celebrating? Awful! Why can't he just shake hands and sit back down again, it totally ruined my night, that and the fact that our kit was rubbish as usual and why didnt it rain? It should be raining on a Monday night game, and what was the chairman doing having a fire alarm going off. I am so grumpy now.

Andy S

What when a game is on the telly why pay £50 quid. And Martin Jol can celebrate however he likes long as he keeps celebrating. Well done the whites

Rudolph

Quote from: Martinsback on October 21, 2013, 10:45:12 PM

Yes and I noticed that Palace had more fans that us and that is pathetic too. Also did you see Jol jumping up and celebrating? Awful! Why can't he just shake hands and sit back down again, it totally ruined my night, that and the fact that our kit was rubbish as usual and why didnt it rain? It should be raining on a Monday night game, and what was the chairman doing having a fire alarm going off. I am so grumpy now.

I share your pain.

Rudolph

Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 21, 2013, 10:23:32 PM
3 games for Senderos. 1 CS, 1 assist and 1 goal. Add the defensive duties and passion, he is far better than Hangeland.

Fully agree with this. 

callumc513

Hangeland is terrible, Senderos and Amorebieta are a must for the next game.

callumc513

It is vital that he never plays for us again. Terrible performances for at least 18 months now.
Senderos is more than able to replace him.