watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ian Holloway

Started by Andy S, October 22, 2013, 07:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I think that last nights game is about the first time I have seen Holloway not attempt to blame a referee or linesman for a defeat. Lets be honest here the officials had a good game and the football was flowing. As far as time wasting was concerned all of it was on the pitch and therefore no time was added on due to this. Everyone (Except palace) saw a good game of football. even the TV were enthusiastic about it. No petty fouling from either team and a credit to all concerned. Lets hope it gets us on the telly again soon. Well done all concerned

fulhamben

Quote from: Andy S on October 22, 2013, 07:32:59 PM
I think that last nights game is about the first time I have seen Holloway not attempt to blame a referee or linesman for a defeat. Lets be honest here the officials had a good game and the football was flowing. As far as time wasting was concerned all of it was on the pitch and therefore no time was added on due to this. Everyone (Except palace) saw a good game of football. even the TV were enthusiastic about it. No petty fouling from either team and a credit to all concerned. Lets hope it gets us on the telly again soon. Well done all concerned
is Saturday soon enough for you ?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Pluto

The man is a wally and not cut out for management at this level