more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

today's match rants...merged

Started by Peabody, October 26, 2013, 06:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on October 26, 2013, 06:18:18 PM
Without question. Like a game against the youth team for Southampton. No attempts whatsoever from us compared with 14 from them. Embarrassing.

093.gif

The Rock

Apparently Jol must have told the team to play at 60% and do a lot of standing and walking. He probably also told the defence to make sure they leave all forwards unmarked. THEN - come out in the second half and win it.

All joking aside, that is our worst half of the year. 14 shots on goal to zero I just saw. Team must not care. If they want Jol to keep his job, let alone their own, they should trying playing football.

What a joke.

bill taylors apprentice

The game may be lost, but the 2nd half will show if there's any fight in this team.
If we start playing properly we could still get something from the game.
Oop's, we haven't so far this season so very unlikely, just more pain.

First State

So much for turning the corner after the CP game. Sheez Louise!

RidgeRider

this is how we have played all season, IMO, except for 2nd half against Everton. We were lucky last week with two amazing strikes.

Jol is a poor manager for Fulham. He only seems to thrive when he has a lot of money to spend, which always leaves me wondering, that his only real skill seems to be in getting good players to play for him, and interviewing for managers jobs.

dlc

Berbatov is having a blinder though. Just ask jol.

Berbasilk_111

Jol has always been a poor manager, he has been sacked almost everywhere he has been for a reason

Buffalo76

Jol is attending the Jags game at Wembley tomorrow as a guest of the chairman. Maybe Khan can give him his P45 whilst he's there.  051

The Rock

Southampton historically get most of their goals in the 2nd half of matches as they do double training sessions to build maximum stamina.

Really looking forward to our big comeback. I'm afraid it might be 4 or 5-0 when we get around to it.

Jamie88

It really really does begger belief the way we have played. I mean I know Southampton are firing on all cylinders and at home, and we havent been too hot of late, but the way in which we are displaying no fight or willpower whatsoever is frankly an embarressment. I mean that last statistic that flashed up really summed it up, Southampton 14 attemps, Fulham 0. I agree, pathetic.

Fulham_Surrey

Yep, i agree, we are not even trying.  The saints are in form, and can probably beat anybody right now, but still.

ScalleysDad

I had to bale this afternoon as we brace ourselves for 'the storm of the decade'. Talk about a blind panic but there you go.
Anyway I thought I'd catch a bit in a pub on the way home. First pub is showing El Classico  second pub about five people left after the second goal and the landlord turned the tele over to ............ El Classico. Lets embrace last Monday as we have resorted to average and we are simply not good viewing or a good sell. I've got home and lost out to Strictly. Sheesh.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: dlc on October 26, 2013, 06:26:19 PM
Berbatov is having a blinder though. Just ask jol.

It will probably happen though won't it. Post match interview on the lines of Berbatov was isolated, Lambert should not have sneaked off his marker, Ruiz is still learning and Bent needs more games. Losing Dembele might get rolled out again.
If Tarabt, Boateng, Kara and even good old Rodders cannot get in ahead of this lot why should they bother staying.

MrProphet

I really hope berbatov moves on in January

Gezza

Watch Southampton and learn how to close down and defend . Its all about work rate and organisation. Jol has no plan B.

MrProphet

Quote from: Gezza on October 26, 2013, 06:52:02 PM
Watch Southampton and learn how to close down and defend . Its all about work rate and organisation. Jol has no plan B.

Or plan A we never have a clue in terms of shape organisation or a game plan

bill taylors apprentice

I suppose if you set the team up in such a way as to have only 9 players contribute to the game this is bound to happen.

leonffc

Berbatov hasn't fancied it from the start, Senderos has been woeful, Parker has continuously been caught on the ball in our first third, Ruiz, well has been Ruiz and Bent is poo anyway.
Riether, Amorabieta and Stekelenberg are the only ones that look like the wanted it.

What does that clown Jol work on in training because it ain't pressing, shooting, defending or possession!!

After the lucky Palace game there were people asking where the Jol haters were now. I said they'll be back by Southampton and rightly so. Can anyone seriously still defend a man with no plan at all?

F.luke

I can't stand watching Ruiz anymore  he.s pathetic waste of time  no fight or spirit