watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

today's match rants...merged

Started by Peabody, October 26, 2013, 06:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanadianCottager

Buy him and Berbatov a one-way ticket to the sun-kissed destination of their choice for all I care, as long it means getting them as far from Fulham as possible. Can't take much more of this

bill taylors apprentice

Phew! at least on paper we got away with a decent result considering how pathetic we are. Jol will no doubt find something positive to say about that.
The fat mans got to go!

Fulham_Surrey

and the same team that we manhandled last year at the cottage.  just no desire to play.  by anybody.

dgnffc

Worst performance by any team in the premier league ever?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

WhiteJC

leonffc

I'd personally like Hoddle with Murph and Collins working for him in some way.
Who ever it is Jol has to go. He can't motivate the team, hasn't got the bollocks to hook Berbatov and clearly hasn't a clue.

KP_FFC

think it's best if fulham and berbatov part ways
i think his general laziness has had a massive effect on the team

Slaphead in Qatar

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

bill taylors apprentice

Honestly, I think many of us on this forum could pick a better balanced team and set them up to at least attack and have a few shots at goal.

Jol cant see a better way he is deluded and he will drag us down if he is allowed to continue, its never going to get much better than this. 

Jamie88

Tonights performance ranked up there with one of the worst I think I've ever seen. Nothing more to say

YankeeJim

Pathetic display. Everyone standing around, led by the cancer in the locker room, Berbatov. Hardly no one moves to space or makes a run. We get pushed all over the pitch and don't even have the strength to foul the other team. The midfield, especially Parker, was simply over run. Jol pulls Bent rather than the problem man Berbatov. To think I wasted my Saturday morning on this. If they can't win can't they be entertaining?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on October 26, 2013, 07:36:41 PM
Pathetic display. Everyone standing around, led by the cancer in the locker room, Berbatov. Hardly no one moves to space or makes a run. We get pushed all over the pitch and don't even have the strength to foul the other team. The midfield, especially Parker, was simply over run. Jol pulls Bent rather than the problem man Berbatov. To think I wasted my Saturday morning on this. If they can't win can't they be entertaining?

Agreed, but its no good cutting out the cancer without removing the cause of it being there as well.

Tooting legend

Easily the worse display ever by a Fulham team absolutely disgusting I am ashamed........

alfie

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on October 26, 2013, 06:18:53 PM
managers fault. players look clueless both in defence and attack. On a side note ruiz is playing well defensively

Please tell me how it is the managers fault they kept giving the ball away, some very very wayward passes
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Logicalman

Quote from: alfie on October 26, 2013, 07:41:47 PM
managers fault. players look clueless both in defence and attack. On a side note ruiz is playing well defensively

Please tell me how it is the managers fault they kept giving the ball away, some very very wayward passes

perhaps motivation?

ScalleysDad

The story goes that Murphy led a delegation to tell Mark Hughes a change was required. Not sure who would lead a delegation now but surely it must get heated in the changing rooms especially after a performance like this one. The players are being ridiculed by the media, pundits and their own fans and that must hurt. Parker has every right to tear Berbatov off a strip and whilst he is at it he might as well grab the armband. In a way I hope there is an outburst from somebody, I hope somebody tells Jol how it is and in a way I hope we can make our point next week even if it means a derogatory chant at the big useless lump. Not the Fulham way I know but things are getting really bad ..... almost distasteful.

BarryP

Quote from: alfie on October 26, 2013, 07:41:47 PM

Sorry Alfie but can you explain how the manager is not responsible for how his team performs when this type of performance has become the norm? On average this is what I have come to expect since shortly before Christmas last season.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."