https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

today's match rants...merged

Started by Peabody, October 26, 2013, 06:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

Quote from: alfie on October 26, 2013, 07:41:47 PM
Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on October 26, 2013, 06:18:53 PM
managers fault. players look clueless both in defence and attack. On a side note ruiz is playing well defensively

Please tell me how it is the managers fault they kept giving the ball away, some very very wayward passes

Oh! Come on.  They're his team.

If the team isn't set up properly and no one knows where or what, him and his team mate are likely to be doing it is always going to be a struggle.

chiefo

After what must be the most gutless can't be arsed game I have watched from us that the conclusion is our training sessions mirror what we witnessed not just tonight but going back 12 months. Totally embarrssed.

Before the Palace he said he didn't know if sulky could play with Bent in the same starting line up and then plays them the following 2 games. " Sorry Maartin but we have also come to the conclusion you are not the man for the job, so please take sulky and anyone else who doesn't want to play for us, as tonight has just shown, out the f...ing door with you!!! " A disgrace to the profession. :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: 093.gif 093.gif 093.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif

Barrie

And that performance was why some of us refused to be at all carried away by the flattering scoreline at Palace, despite criticism for being negative.  There are so many problems, I honestly do not know where we begin in turning things around.  I wish it wasn't necessary, but Jol to depart has to be the first change though, that much is clear.

Furby

Quote from: BarryP on October 26, 2013, 07:54:05 PM
managers fault. players look clueless both in defence and attack. On a side note ruiz is playing well defensively

Please tell me how it is the managers fault they kept giving the ball away, some very very wayward passes

Sorry Alfie but can you explain how the manager is not responsible for how his team performs when this type of performance has become the norm? On average this is what I have come to expect since shortly before Christmas last season.

Couldn't agree more.

Fulham76

Absolutely the managers fault, without doubt. You don't seriously believe its not, do you??? Jol sets the team up not to attack & keep pumping hopeless long balls forward to no one. The team looked completely disinterested as well, so we clearly have a problem with Jol's motivational skills.

Furby

As happy as I was with the much needed win against Palace (Albeit two worldies saved Jol's blushes), I said after that game it was just papering over the cracks. We are a poor team with no end product. Other teams defences don't even break sweat. 2 shots all game, 0 on target. Poor, poor, poor.

chiefo

Sorry Alfie but can you explain how the manager is not responsible for how his team performs when this type of performance has become the norm? On average this is what I have come to expect since shortly before Christmas last season.

Couldn't agree more.
[/quote]

Agreed and before Christmas was that pitiful performance at the bush. Anyone here there that day?
We had no leadership, organisation, passion, or will then either. Just like today.

MAHLUF

Well on Monday I used the heading DROSS to define the 1st hafl of the Palace game.
Wonder goals excluded. Got moaned at a bit for being Negative and an Armchair supporter.
Who amongst all of you could thingk of a word today that better describes this performance
or rather NON performance. 1 word answers will be fine,
Thank you.

Berbasilk_111

The Old Count

I've just read Mr Jol's post match comments.  I think he's on another planet.  He didn't set up a team to have any chance at St Mary's.

I truly believe he has lost it.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham76

Fulham76

PaulJ123

Jol is clueless, it baffles me how he sets up the team and what his orders are.

Berbatov can leave asap and stop ruining the club we love. I hate seeing him stropping about the pitch for 90mins, I'd give anything to have the chance to play for Fulham (or professional football at all) and to see him not trying really frustrates me. I CANNOT WAIT for him to leave and get some tryers back. Bring back Gera and Zamora anyday!!!

MikeCdawg

Quote from: ScalleysDad on October 26, 2013, 06:37:34 PM
I had to bale this afternoon as we brace ourselves for 'the storm of the decade'. Talk about a blind panic but there you go.
Anyway I thought I'd catch a bit in a pub on the way home. First pub is showing El Classico  second pub about five people left after the second goal and the landlord turned the tele over to ............ El Classico. Lets embrace last Monday as we have resorted to average and we are simply not good viewing or a good sell. I've got home and lost out to Strictly. Sheesh.

I was sitting with my friends and they were wanting to watch El Classico. I insisted we watch the Fulham game when it kicked-off. As soon as it got to 1-0 I had to give it another 5-10 minutes to see how we responded and the answer is - we didn't respond.

I couldn't take it anymore, the passing and first-touch of some of the players was dreadful. The movement off the ball was non-existent. I had to relieve myself of remote-control duties because I knew we weren't going to get back into the game.  And that'll be the last time i'll get to pick what match we watch.

ToodlesMcToot

I remember, fondly, the days when I was inspired to travel across the Atlantic to watch a Fulham match. Unfortunately, at the time, I wasn't able to afford such luxuries.

Now that I feel a little more secure financially, the inspiration is gone. I'm not going to spend that kind of money to watch this side in person.

This is what should get Mr. Khan's attention....not my personal decisions, but that his product doesn't inspire anyone new to spend their money.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MAHLUF

today good=NOTHING
BAD= EVERYTHING

Fulham76

chiefo

Apathetic, as in couldn't give a flying poo?

jarv

I normally plan my trips back to UK around a Fulham fixture or two. Nothing has changes for my next one. I am looking at the away games so I won't be tempted to go. Will be over the atlantic soon but at this point,for the first time in about 20 years, no desire to go to a game. (unless Jol is gone before I get there).