News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What would happen to Berbatov if Jol went?

Started by Jimpav, October 31, 2013, 02:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

I think the criticism of Berbatov is way OTT.

He's been entirely ineffective this season and I'd guess he's depressed about that but set the team up to provide him with decent service and he'll score goals.

Seeing him play like this, I think, is the biggest condemnation of Jol. To have such an asset so badly used is criminal.

Jimpav

Quote from: alfie on November 01, 2013, 08:19:36 AM
Quote from: Jimpav on October 31, 2013, 02:41:07 PM
Obviously this is a big IF but if Jol did go, what would happen to Berbatov?

Do you think he would play every game or do you think a new manager would be less sycophantic and drop him?

Surely out tactics would change but would they still be centred around Berbatov.

Alternatively would he be sold or indeed try and leave - following Jol to the continent or elsewhere?

Just wondering because Berbatov seems to rule the roost and Jol in particular. Pretty disgusting that he didn't even travel on Monday. He should have been there to support the team - playing or not. He clearly picks and chooses his matches and has a big sway over Jol.

I think you will find that those players not selected for the squad at an away match do not travel, i think you will find that is the norm at most clubs.

That's fair enough Alfie but my concern is that he requested not to be selected.

fulhamking

Give Berbatov a pass, and he will score goal. It is that simple. Relly on Siddwell to give that pass.....oh wait...

Max Headroom

Quote from: fulhamking on November 01, 2013, 10:24:12 AM
Give Berbatov a pass, and he will score goal. It is that simple. Relly on Siddwell to give that pass.....oh wait...

Not if he is standing in our half

fulhamking

Quote from: Max Headroom on November 01, 2013, 10:26:03 AM
Quote from: fulhamking on November 01, 2013, 10:24:12 AM

Not if he is standing in our half
...well, he is standing in our half not because the grass is greener, it is because it is the only way he will touch the fricking ball....