watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

zverotic

Started by nose, November 04, 2013, 01:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Rither is the best full back at the club and from what i have seen Zverotic is certainly very close behind in quality.
Richardson is generally not good enough and zverotic would seem so much better, therefore why not play him?

FFC1987

Riether is obviously a very good player but i've not been overly impressed with him recently if truth be told.

SimpleTactics

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 04, 2013, 01:47:25 PM
Riether is obviously a very good player but i've not been overly impressed with him recently if truth be told.

It was Riether's pass to Kasami, for goal of the season!

Of course Riether may have difficult games, some performances better than others .... so did George Cohen! Both have something in common, great natural full backs with quality defending and attacking. For me,  Riether is first choice every game if he's fit and available.

I agree that I would give Zverotic a run at left back, if Riether is on the right.

Deja was at his best in combination with Riether.

FFC1987

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on November 04, 2013, 02:15:40 PM

It was Riether's pass to Kasami, for goal of the season!

Of course Riether may have difficult games, some performances better than others .... so did George Cohen! Both have something in common, great natural full backs with quality defending and attacking. For me,  Riether is first choice every game if he's fit and available.

I agree that I would give Zverotic a run at left back, if Riether is on the right.

Deja was at his best in combination with Riether.

I agree, i'm not trying to knock the lad but he was simply sublime last season and this year at times has been a bit complacent. Riether should be starting obviously but I'd just like to see him like he was last year. Maybe i'm being picky however.

nose

I agree he had a slowish start but I think he is back to his best, IMO.

nose

Quote from: SimpleTactics on November 04, 2013, 02:07:26 PM
read the same thread i made 5 days ago http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=33628.0
Absolutely and I agreed with you there.... but I thought it worth re-stating (and I couldn't actually find your thread earlier because I was going to bring it back to the top)

epsomraver

Quote from: nose on November 04, 2013, 01:45:53 PM
Rither is the best full back at the club and from what i have seen Zverotic is certainly very close behind in quality.
Richardson is generally not good enough and  would seem so much better, therefore why not play him?

When have you seen Zverotic play then? he has hardly done 90 minutes,

nose

Quote from: epsomraver on November 04, 2013, 04:41:02 PM
Richardson is generally not good enough and  would seem so much better, therefore why not play him?

I have seen him play when he has played and when he played he looked extremely good, and more too the point good enough to give him a chance, because the current incumbent is poor.

epsomraver

That is your opinion on a player who has not played 90 minutes yet against Richardson who has started a few games now? Seen him play when he has played/ you sure your nose is not a little bit longer? :021:

Beamer

Does Zverotic play left back?

Walsh

I don't see what Richardson has done wrong personally, I think he's been solid and not been dominated by anyone since becoming fully fit (granted it's only been 2 games) but he did very well against Valencia on Saturday.

Bill2

Richardson is generally not good enough and  would seem so much better, therefore why not play him?

Played 90 minutes against Everton in the cup. Had a good game.

millsy

also did well v Leics and though he played on the right, he looks left footed.

epsomraver

Quote from: Bill2 on November 04, 2013, 05:30:55 PM

Played 90 minutes against Everton in the cup. Had a good game.

Everton reserves and a championship club, hardly grounds to use these appearances to  compare him against Richardson

nose

Quote from: epsomraver on November 04, 2013, 05:26:52 PM
That is your opinion on a player who has not played 90 minutes yet against Richardson who has started a few games now? Seen him play when he has played/ you sure your nose is not a little bit longer? :021:

is this humour? what are you suggesting? I really fail to understand your point. You cannot be seriously suggesting richardson doesn't deserve anything but an extended 'rest' in the reserves!
are you saying never pick a player that hasn't already played 90 minutes before (even though I recall he did against everton) because that would imply nobody would ever replace anybody that had more experience..... . And actually it is the fact i have unfortunately seen richardson so often that i think zverotic should certainly have his chance...  richardson has had far too many minutes for my liking.

and not only have we seen zverotic do well for fulham he did really well for his country at wembley.

i support fulham,i want them to be better, that is why i want the better players to play and the less good dropped.

Rudolph

Looks like he is going to get a start at least as Riether has been charged with violent conduct. 

MJG

Well he's now going to get three games in a row...unless Jol puts Hughes there. He wouldn't..would he?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

EJL

Quote from: MJG on November 04, 2013, 07:59:27 PM
Well he's now going to get three games in a row...unless Jol puts Hughes there. He wouldn't..would he?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
He most certainly would.

HatterDon

Well, we'll all get a chance to see Zverotic for 3 matches starting in Liverpool, I would think -- unless Jol starts Hughes are RB when Riether gets his 3-match ban.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel