News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If you are unhappy with the manager please contact...

Started by LBNo11, November 04, 2013, 02:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...I have just spoken to Tommy Guthrie who has advised that to contact the club with any concerns there are two options that will ensure any concerns are read.

1) E-mail: [email protected]

2) Letter: Supporters Relations Team, Fulham FC Training Ground, Motspur Park, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6PT

IMPORTANT: Making abusive comments and swearing in your correspondence will mean that, no matter how valid your points may be, they will NOT be passed further up the chain to the heirarchy.

If a sufficient number of e-mails and letters are sent they will be taken up to the CEO by the supporters relations team, but as mentioned abuse and swearing in any forms of communications will not be tolerated or passed on.

This is the first step...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ScalleysDad

Don't try ringing the main number as it is closed. Perhaps there is a link, ie a meltdown or just another example of where the Club is going, or perhaps the one operative is at lunch.
Emails usually work and to be fair TG has always got back. My rant aimed at Ali Mac or anyone who is paid to listen over the stewarding farce on Saturday is benefitting from the time elapsing and my wrath cooling.

actually no its not................ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: ScalleysDad on November 04, 2013, 02:25:34 PM
Don't try ringing the main number as it is closed. Perhaps there is a link, ie a meltdown or just another example of where the Club is going, or perhaps the one operative is at lunch.
Emails usually work and to be fair TG has always got back. My rant aimed at Ali Mac or anyone who is paid to listen over the stewarding farce on Saturday is benefitting from the time elapsing and my wrath cooling.

I know this seems like a broken record, but what stewarding farce? What did they do this time?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Joseph Figueiredo

e-mailed tommy last week and he replied straight away. he's had a lot of fans e-mailing him with concerns. Says they will be passed on. The more the better!
Joe

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on November 04, 2013, 08:40:49 PM

I know this seems like a broken record, but what stewarding farce? What did they do this time?

The number of away fans in P2 standing the whole time was far more than the number of seats so the inevitable happened in that they spilled over, sometimes onto seated punters. They blocked the view for many and when they started the "We're Man United we do what we want" chant they had a point. My guest, a fifty something head of HR, remonstrated with a group in front of us who were getting out of hand and he got shoved. I looked at the one and only spotty steward at the top of the stairs and he just shrugged his shoulders later explaining that he had no chance of getting the 200 or so to sit down or at least play the up and down game. On a normal week if we stand for too long the wave from the end of the row and the motion to sit is pretty damn quick. Most our row missed the build up to the second goal and all of the third. I missed our solitary reply as my guest had been evicted by two over zealous members of the Met who acting on a complaint from a Man U fan behind us took him out for a chat about an alleged head butt. Several people, the Fulham massive and The Enclave chose to debate the allegation and were heckled by the oiks enjoying this entertainment. A few minutes later I got a text from him saying he was outside the gates. What could I do but leave my seat and go and find him. The second I left my seat two oiks took over the spaces in our row to join in the chanting. I was given the two finger sign as I took the first step up the stairwell. Oh joy. I told the steward at the top of the steps what had happened and he was more concerned I was blocking the aisle. On the concourse I tried to find a supervisor who would actually listen as opposed to point to some one else miles away. I heard the own goal go in which stirred the Man U fans hovering around the betting booths so the 'day glo clad ones' became occupied. I found a guy in a tie. He'll know I thought. "Phone the Club. If the Police felt the need to intervene we cannot dispute that". Me. "Ah but my point was the melee should have been brought under control or better still prevented by the stewards". He."Ring the Club mate not much I can do from here". The two coppers walked by and asked if I was looking for my mate. "We had to evict him as he was getting out of hand and had had a pint too many". We had two pints and a pizza on Putney High Street. I rang the Club this morning and got the message that the Office was closed with a voice telling me what the opening hours were ..... which strangely coincided with the time I was ringing. So there I am twenty minutes or so before the whistle walking up the Stevenage Road looking for my guest. For the first time I was disgusted, embarrassed and red hot angry with my Club and Zat Knight wasn't even playing. My guest had reached the tube and was Paddington bound by the time messages got through and I doubt he will be coming again.
Ah for those emotional, exciting and emotional again Europa nights. They seem so far away.

grandad

Not being to make abusive comments means that the majority of the Jol Outers  e- mails will not be passed up the chain.
Where there's a will there's a wife

LBNo11

Quote from: grandad on November 04, 2013, 09:33:03 PM
Not being to make abusive comments means that the majority of the Jol Outers  e- mails will not be passed up the chain.

...a typical sweeping generalisation, but hey, if that is the case they won't be listened to and you'll be delighted. The fact that in your view anybody who is not happy with the manager must be a knuckle dragging neanderthal who uses swear words as hyphens says a lot about how you view fellow fans of the club...

The Bronsons

This is a ridiculous comment. A few people have got out of hand on both sides. The vast majority - again on both sides - have been pretty polite.

Berserker

I'm sorry but i study archaeology and evolution and must point out that the stereotype of Neanderthals is completely wrong
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MoussasGawn

Quote from: ScalleysDad on November 04, 2013, 09:27:26 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on November 04, 2013, 08:40:49 PM

The number of away fans in P2 standing the whole time was far more than the number of seats so the inevitable happened in that they spilled over, sometimes onto seated punters. They blocked the view for many and when they started the "We're Man United we do what we want" chant they had a point. My guest, a fifty something head of HR, remonstrated with a group in front of us who were getting out of hand and he got shoved. I looked at the one and only spotty steward at the top of the stairs and he just shrugged his shoulders later explaining that he had no chance of getting the 200 or so to sit down or at least play the up and down game. On a normal week if we stand for too long the wave from the end of the row and the motion to sit is pretty damn quick. Most our row missed the build up to the second goal and all of the third. I missed our solitary reply as my guest had been evicted by two over zealous members of the Met who acting on a complaint from a Man U fan behind us took him out for a chat about an alleged head butt. Several people, the Fulham massive and The Enclave chose to debate the allegation and were heckled by the oiks enjoying this entertainment. A few minutes later I got a text from him saying he was outside the gates. What could I do but leave my seat and go and find him. The second I left my seat two oiks took over the spaces in our row to join in the chanting. I was given the two finger sign as I took the first step up the stairwell. Oh joy. I told the steward at the top of the steps what had happened and he was more concerned I was blocking the aisle. On the concourse I tried to find a supervisor who would actually listen as opposed to point to some one else miles away. I heard the own goal go in which stirred the Man U fans hovering around the betting booths so the 'day glo clad ones' became occupied. I found a guy in a tie. He'll know I thought. "Phone the Club. If the Police felt the need to intervene we cannot dispute that". Me. "Ah but my point was the melee should have been brought under control or better still prevented by the stewards". He."Ring the Club mate not much I can do from here". The two coppers walked by and asked if I was looking for my mate. "We had to evict him as he was getting out of hand and had had a pint too many". We had two pints and a pizza on Putney High Street. I rang the Club this morning and got the message that the Office was closed with a voice telling me what the opening hours were ..... which strangely coincided with the time I was ringing. So there I am twenty minutes or so before the whistle walking up the Stevenage Road looking for my guest. For the first time I was disgusted, embarrassed and red hot angry with my Club and Zat Knight wasn't even playing. My guest had reached the tube and was Paddington bound by the time messages got through and I doubt he will be coming again.
Ah for those emotional, exciting and emotional again Europa nights. They seem so far away.

Why bother to put yourself through that poo mate.
I have nothing but sympathy for you but the club do not deserve your support.
One of the many reasons that I retain an ineterest in Fulham but don't go anymore.

Not until the Championship anyway..
30 years through thin and thin, our time is now. Forget Torquay at your peril ...

MrProphet

Yawn must be lonely on that high horse

I will definitely be putting an email together I echo the experience of getting a quick reply always had useful ones in the past

Holders

Quote from: Berserker on November 04, 2013, 11:28:44 PM
I'm sorry but i study archaeology and evolution and must point out that the stereotype of Neanderthals is completely wrong

On average 2.8% of Homo sapiens' genome is Neanderthal.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

LBNo11

...the situation is serious, this is not just about the manager, it is about the future of this club. Those who disagree do nothing by all means, those unsure but not happy, or those positive we need a change let your conscience guide you.

Please take that moment to write - if nothing else the strength of feeling may influence the manager to change or hasten his grand scheme to fruition, but I (and not just I) firmly believe this club is sleepwalking towards relegation...

ScalleysDad

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 06, 2013, 10:00:10 AM
...the situation is serious, this is not just about the manager, it is about the future of this club. Those who disagree do nothing by all means, those unsure but not happy, or those positive we need a change let your conscience guide you.

Please take that moment to write - if nothing else the strength of feeling may influence the manager to change or hasten his grand scheme to fruition, but I (and not just I) firmly believe this club is sleepwalking towards relegation...

is there such a term as 'sleep jogging'.
The ten game mark has passed and we have no discernible plan in place. Ten games on and with the opposition we have we might actually struggle to double our points tally. For goodness write in even if it is only to get somebody else in doing the warm ups. They are truly pitiful.

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 06, 2013, 10:00:10 AM

Done, kept it short and sweet and Grandad I managed to refrain from any profanities, ( swear words to you! )

FFC1987

Sounds like something you'd read in the daily mail this...

LBNo11

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 06, 2013, 10:50:30 AM

...well don't read it and don't write. Your choice. Keep practising playing with that fiddle...

Southdowns White

I sent an email after the cup game last week going through various things i am not happy with, most of which was completly missed by Tommy . He basicly said keep the faith and give my support against Man U on Sat as though everything would suddenly change. One of my points was the all singing dancing Website which markets our club like we were top of the table, i said if they were producing a physical product the trades description act would come down on them like a ton of bricks, the reply to this part was "i'm glad you like our new website, alot of effort has gone into it"!

epsomraver

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 06, 2013, 10:50:30 AM

So you are happy with the situation?