watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool Predictions

Started by JIMMY D, November 08, 2013, 09:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

Alright Fulham fans what do you think the score will be? I'm going with a Liverpool 2-0 win. Scoring in the 62nd and 88th minute.

MJG

one down within 10 minutes, 2 down on the half hour.
Liverpool rest 3 players at HT, it ends 2-0 and Jol says all is fine we drew the second half and have not conceded goals against Liverpool & Man utd in 90 minutes of play.

cottage cheese

5-0 Liverpool and hopefully the end of Jol's horrible tenure

filham

We haven't a snowballs chance in hell. The sore depends on how much of the game Liverpool wish to play at full speed but it is almost certain that we will hardly have a shot on target and will fail to score.

I think I will force myself to dream tonight of a Fulham victory with Berbatov and Ruiz at last coming good and tearing the Liverpool defence to pieces to give us a 3-0 win. I will then avoid all media contact until Monday and thus enjoy a good week end.

Fulham76

Quote from: JIMMY D on November 08, 2013, 09:35:24 AM
Alright Fulham fans what do you think the score will be? I'm going with a Liverpool 2-0 win. Scoring in the 62nd and 88th minute.

All I know is we're in for an absolute arse kicking, at least 3-0 but could be a lot lot worse. And probably no more than 1 attempt on their goal, compared with their +20 on ours.

elgreenio

4-0 loss, expecting a goal to come in the first 10 minutes
touch my camera through the fence

JackyFulham90

EJL

Seeing as we lost 4-0 to a poorer and more inconsistent Liverpool team last year, also without the in-form pairing of Sturridge and Suarez, I could see the game ending upwards of 5-0. As a few other people have already said, it's very unlikely Liverpool will chill out in the second half.

The Old Count

Worst case... they're going to tear us a new one. 7 - 0 Liverpool.

Best case it all comes good, we play a blinder and win 2 - 0.

Measured forecast probably somewhere between the two. 3 - 0 Liverpool

win-dup

why don't we just not turn up? After all that's what we've been doing all season. Horrible thrashing I fear, 6-0 or worse.

CorkCity

Liverpool 0-2 Fulham, Berbatov & Bent.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Barrie

Lawro's Fulham predictions have often come in for some criticism on here, but not this time.  His prediction of 3-0 to Liverpool looks uncontentious.   That'll probably be the half time score and it'll be cigars out in the second half as it was last weekend.

Shame we've got Liverpool this weekend as our second half upturn against United might have had a chance of kindling a change of form if we were facing a lesser team.

Fulham76

Quote from: CorkCity on November 08, 2013, 11:11:16 AM
Liverpool 0-2 Fulham, Berbatov & Bent.

If you could drop me a PM & let me know what you're 'on'  :033: that would be appreciated, thank you.

Jimpav

I've subbed Van Persie and put Suarez in for this one.

Expect it to be 3-0 with a Sturridge hat trick.

fulhamfever

leonffc

Smashed!! Not sure how many but it'll be something high-0

Jimpav, I already had Suarez but I've put Sturridge in too!!

Matt Inglis

It's on Sky Super 6. I originally predicted 1-1 but then realised that was stupid as they have a solid defense so I went for 1-0 to Liverpool.
I think we will play well but unless we get good fortune I can't see us getting a result.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

jarv

2-0. Another pathetic performance. Good news, I have pre season training (classroom) for the ski program I work in so I will not be able to watch tomorrow.

Aaron

I'm gonna go Liverpool 5-0 Fulham and Jol to get an Easyjet to Amsterdam straight after the match.

Lighthouse

I think Liverpool will find us hard to crack open. They will fear us on the break and Jol will feel no pressure knowing that we are expected to lose against teams in the Prem anyway.

4-0 to Liverpool with the our first shot on the 78th minute and the second and last on the 82nd.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope