watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol: Merged threads for week Nov 9

Started by JBH, November 09, 2013, 03:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...what costs more - compensation - or relegation..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Classic94

I don't need to go into details. Jol's position is now untenable. Get out of our club.

Ordar

PokerMatt

Yet I fear the board will still not agree.

I  have no idea what has to happen for him to get the boot. I wonder if a 10-0 defeat at home to Swansea would even do it.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

sumofallparts

It is not just Jol - where is the commitment from some of the players?

nose

we need to change NOW. the who will take over point of view is wrong, the team needs a change and the change is get rid of the poison that is the mr jol

Logicalman

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 09, 2013, 04:43:52 PM

.. and if we can keep it going for a couple of years through the courts, he might give up!!  090.gif

bill taylors apprentice

As much as i would heap some of the blame on the players, the buck stops at the manager.

Words fail me on how he has ruined the team!

sumofallparts

Yes i know, regardless of how poor the orchestra, the conductor has overall responsibility.
Part of me hopes he walks, before he is sacked. He admits it isn't happening and resigns - he would go with dignity intact and a lot of good wishes. Being sacked would be a bit tasteless.

grandad

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on November 09, 2013, 04:15:54 PM
what are you saying now grandad?

If a better manager can be found that will be fine by me but at the moment there are none that would be willing to come to us. The comments that say anybody will do are misguided. I have said for a long time that this current situation has been coming since Woy left.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

If Khan has one ounce of balls he must sack him

Fulham Tup North

Do you presume that the Chairman is aware that we DO have relegation in the Premier League?
That's the problem when the people who run the club know nothing about the sport.
Another Embarrassment.
:(    096.gig
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Berbasilk_111

word is that Jol had been called to a fulham board meeting straight after the liverpool game

Walsh

Furby

Who
Quote from: LBNo11 on November 09, 2013, 04:43:52 PM

Who cares. It'll be money well spent. I'll happily start it off with a whip round.

sumofallparts

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on November 09, 2013, 05:05:58 PM
word is that Jol had been called to a fulham board meeting straight after the liverpool game
"Word is"... from who or where???
On the team bus?!

Furby

Ha
Quote from: grandad on November 09, 2013, 05:04:03 PM
Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on November 09, 2013, 04:15:54 PM
what are you saying now grandad?

If a better manager can be found that will be fine by me but at the moment there are none that would be willing to come to us. The comments that say anybody will do are misguided. I have said for a long time that this current situation has been coming since Woy left.

Have you asked them all then Grandad?

Neil D

Quote from: JDH101 on November 09, 2013, 04:28:50 PM

Second answer - People who could do a better job than Jol that we could realistically get:
Danny Murphy
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer
Stuart Pearce
Glen Hoddle
Lee Clark
Zola
My Grandma

Hmmm.  Hoddle - religious whacko.  No thanks.  Pearce - another nutter and look at his U21 record.  My cat?  Absolutely and he's been dead nearly two years...I'd love Zola too.

OdecaMynoT

Jol must be rehearsing for his Panto role. He'll certainly have the part off to a tee come Xmas time...............if he's still here.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

JDH101

Quote from: Neil D on November 09, 2013, 05:18:02 PM
Quote from: JDH101 on November 09, 2013, 04:28:50 PM

Second answer - People who could do a better job than Jol that we could realistically get:
Danny Murphy
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer
Stuart Pearce
Glen Hoddle
Lee Clark
Zola
My Grandma

Hmmm.  Hoddle - religious whacko.  No thanks.  Pearce - another nutter and look at his U21 record.  My cat?  Absolutely and he's been dead nearly two years...I'd love Zola too.
Don't care about Hoddle's religious beliefs (and i'm an atheist). I think he would be perfect to come in and sort this mess out. Get the best out of our youth team and bring in some gems too. The more I think about it, the more I think he would be the perfect candidate for us. I think it would be a good fit for him too. Despite the results and league table, we have a decent team and I think he could get us playing again.