watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol: Merged threads for week Nov 9

Started by JBH, November 09, 2013, 03:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artful Dodger

Send the SOS to Danny Murphy NOW!! You could see how much he cared for Fulham still when he was on MOTD last weekend...."it wouldn't have happened when I was there" (re Reither and the shirt incident) was his quote and it won't happen when he comes back. At least we would go down fighting rather than the gutless performances we see now.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

JDH101

Quote from: Artful Dodger on November 09, 2013, 05:46:29 PM
Send the SOS to Danny Murphy NOW!! You could see how much he cared for Fulham still when he was on MOTD last weekend...."it wouldn't have happened when I was there" (re Reither and the shirt incident) was his quote and it won't happen when he comes back. At least we would go down fighting rather than the gutless performances we see now.

:plus one: Hoddle with Murphy his number 2 please. Ideally if you could make it happen tonight Mr Khan to save our weekends from depression, that would be great. Cheers.

Berserker

But the board wouldn,t be in Liverpool. Surely it would be tomorrow
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Nero

probably do extend his contract for next year after we had a shot today they don't want to lose him to these top European teams that are after him

Neil D

Quote from: JDH101 on November 09, 2013, 05:41:51 PM
Quote from: Neil D on November 09, 2013, 05:18:02 PM
Quote from: JDH101 on November 09, 2013, 04:28:50 PM

Second answer - People who could do a better job than Jol that we could realistically get:
Danny Murphy
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer
Stuart Pearce
Glen Hoddle
Lee Clark
Zola
My Grandma

Hmmm.  Hoddle - religious whacko.  No thanks.  Pearce - another nutter and look at his U21 record.  My cat?  Absolutely and he's been dead nearly two years...I'd love Zola too.
Don't care about Hoddle's religious beliefs (and i'm an atheist).

I'm an atheist too.  Maybe we should set up a Fulham Atheists Forum.  Also, I'd like someone who can speak something which bears a passing resemblance to English.

Logicalman

Quote from: Neil D on November 09, 2013, 06:05:27 PM

Also, I'd like someone who can speak something which bears a passing resemblance to English.

You mean like Tigana? Or perhaps AVB, Mourinho, or perhaps one of the 'favorites' on this MB, Poyet?

Neil D

Quote from: Logicalman on November 09, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
Quote from: Neil D on November 09, 2013, 06:05:27 PM

Also, I'd like someone who can speak something which bears a passing resemblance to English.

You mean like Tigana? Or perhaps AVB, Mourinho, or perhaps one of the 'favorites' on this MB, Poyet?

They have an excuse - they're all foreigners and speak their own languages properly.  What excuse has Hoddle got?

Pluto

Quote from: JDH101 on November 09, 2013, 05:51:52 PM

:plus one: Hoddle with Murphy his number 2 please. Ideally if you could make it happen tonight Mr Khan to save our weekends from depression, that would be great. Cheers.

I'd like this and I think we'd see an immediate improvement. Also radical overhaul of the senior coaching staff and let's get some real coaches in please.

Aaron

I don't think he's getting sacked today..  I think he's going to be left in charge regardless of what happens on the pitch and not just this week, but probably until he decides himself to walk away.

I think between Jol, McIntosh and Khan, they might just have killed this club.

There is no miracle cure, there is no sign of improvement and no sign of us moving and yet no one in a position to do anything about it seems to give a toss.. From the players themselves, right to the top.

Wonder if Khan thinks liquidating the assets of the club is going to recoup enough of his £200m to have made it worth his while?  Could we atcually survive as a club in the Championship?  At least the fat Dutch pillock is never going to work again once he's through destroying us.

Holders

"But we're missing Dempsey and Dembele and I'm not worried about my payout - sorry - job"
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Furby

Quote from: JDH101 on November 09, 2013, 05:51:52 PM

Yep I've said exactly that from the start JDH101. I reckon it'd be a great partnership, with some great football played, thought out tactics for every opponent and pride in playing for our club with Murph's input (just listen to his comments last week on MOTD)

Matt Inglis

Fun fact, the last time I enjoyed myself at a Fulham match was the 1st of April. Oops.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

The Old Count

I'm in the pub in Birkenhead after the match.

Has Mr Jol been dismissed yet?

I've spent good money to come and see that embarrising display.  Poor selection, inept tactics no one knowing what they're supposed to be doing.

How can it possibly be justified?

If Mr Jol is not relieved of his duties immediately we will be relegated.  I've had enough.  I'm not spending another penny on our club until he's gone.

alexbishop

I honestly thought he would be getting the sack this evening but so far nothing...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

MJG

Well they do have to fly back down south, so maybe by midnight we will get some good news

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ron

Come off it chaps, the score was only 4-0.

That counts as a victory up against some of the scores we're going to see if our illustrious Jagmeister keeps our Horrendous Hollander in post until the end of the season.

By then it'll be too late of course, but European advertising arms of  US gridiron teams can function just as well in the lower divisions... and the wage bill won't be as high for the Autospare Autocrat to bear.

supersimmo123

I also am not spending another penny and will not attend craven cottage until he goes.

Burt

I think we were always expected to lose at Liverpool (we have only won there once since the stone ages) so I think the next three fixtures are more likely to be the make or break of him.

Furby

Quote from: Burt on November 09, 2013, 08:39:08 PM
I think we were always expected to lose at Liverpool (we have only won there once since the stone ages) so I think the next three fixtures are more likely to be the make or break of him.

Yes we were, but not in the fashion that we've been playing (or not) in, for this length of time.

ron

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on November 09, 2013, 05:30:37 PM
Jol must be rehearsing for his Panto role. He'll certainly have the part off to a tee come Xmas time...............if he's still here.

King Canute...?  For the bystander, that suggests an element of dyslexia as well.... :022: