watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol: Merged threads for week Nov 9

Started by JBH, November 09, 2013, 03:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

And his inept coaching staff! Come on Khan show some balls and get shot of him now!

fulhams_finest

090.gif <-this describes my feelings towards watching this game right now

Wingnut

I'm not one for hammering the manager but this is abysmal. He has to go. If Khan decides to keep him, we will get relegated without a doubt.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

malc

If Jol doesn't go now then you have to wonder if the club(Chairman Khan) has an ulterior motive.Bulstrode and Fulham Park Rangers ring any bells with anyone?

westcliff white

while I understand everyone's frustrations, and I share them, but who is out there to take over? would we pay compensation to get a manager? unlikely in my opinion, the last time we took an employed manager was hodgson from inter (he was director of football or something there) and the waived the fee. So if an unemployed manager who? Pulis? Holloway? Warnock?

its a hard call, sometimes better the devil you know, under hughes we started badly and thengot it sorted and i remember the same sentiments in the HUghes out as are being shown now towards jol, I counter that with Jol has been here longer so maybe it should be better by now.

My fear is that we end up with some physical route one football which will ruin us even more.
Every day is a Fulham day

Berbasilk_111

what are you saying now grandad?

bill taylors apprentice

Berbatov is stinking out the team like a barrell of rotten tuna. He is the laziest player in the PL and the affect is spreading to others in the team.

So said Stan Collymore on talksport 5 mins ago, and I couldn't have said it better myself!

westcliff white

Stan should know he did the same to a fair few teams, altho for me berba is doing nothing different to last season, its just the goals that are missing, but we have changed styles this year

F(f)CUK

I can genuinely say I have been in the don't sack Jol camp, but I am totally fed up with being continuously embarrassed by the rubbish played by my team.

Furby

Quote from: westcliff white on November 09, 2013, 04:14:05 PM
while I understand everyone's frustrations, and I share them, but who is out there to take over? would we pay compensation to get a manager? unlikely in my opinion, the last time we took an employed manager was hodgson from inter (he was director of football or something there) and the waived the fee. So if an unemployed manager who? Pulis? Holloway? Warnock?

its a hard call, sometimes better the devil you know, under hughes we started badly and thengot it sorted and i remember the same sentiments in the HUghes out as are being shown now towards jol, I counter that with Jol has been here longer so maybe it should be better by now.

My fear is that we end up with some physical route one football which will ruin us even more.

Here we go again!! What will it take for our situation to bein before you agree someone else should come in. Unbelievable.

mungos beans

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on November 09, 2013, 04:15:54 PM
what are you saying now grandad?
hsha he will hide like he usually does, the man knows  nothing about football.

bill taylors apprentice

What a stupid post!
Sorry, nothing personal but you just keep your head firmly in the sand.

westcliff white

Quote from: Furby on November 09, 2013, 04:22:20 PM

Here we go again!! What will it take for our situation to bein before you agree someone else should come in. Unbelievable.

Furby you miss my point (not for the first time), I am sayng I share the frustrations but am worried as to who we can get to replace him, route one and physical is not what i would like to see, hence my better the devil comment, that doesn't mean I say keep him. Blimey the apathy on here sometimes is incredible

westcliff white

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 09, 2013, 04:25:29 PM

What a stupid post!
Sorry, nothing personal but you just keep your head firmly in the sand.

Bill i am saying i agree but eho do we get, would you accept pulis or warnock? there football would not suit us the same as what we play now.

I hope we would cough up for release payment but i just dont see it.

JDH101

I hate this POV.

You don't want to make a change because you don't know who else is out there?

Let me answer this post in 2 ways. the first way is to explain why this train of thought is just wrong. Then I will answer your question with a list of people who are better to take over, that we could realistically get.

First answer.
You don't want to make a change for fear of the unknown. "Better the devil you know".
Do you know we are 4 - 0 down after 60 mins? For the third time in a row, and the upteenth time this season, we have been absolutely battered. I mean, pants down, bent over you know the rest. We are not even competitive. And you are worried about who we would bring in? How could it be any worse? HOW COULD IT BE ANY WORSE THAN GETTING BATTERED WEEK IN WEEK OUT?
Just because you don't know who is out there, why should that stop us firing a grossly incompetent manager that is / has destroyed our team and identity? With this logic why ever buy a player in case they turn out to be a bust? Just stick with what you have forever right?

Second answer - People who could do a better job than Jol that we could realistically get:
Danny Murphy
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer
Stuart Pearce
Glen Hoddle
Lee Clark
Zola
My Grandma

supersimmo123

People need to sign the petition

westcliff white

Quote from: JDH101 on November 09, 2013, 04:28:50 PM

I hate this POV.

Let me answer this post in 2 ways. the first way is to explain why this train of thought is just wrong. Then I will answer your question with a list of people who are better to take over, that we could realistically get.

First answer.
You don't want to make a change for fear of the unknown. "Better the devil you know".
Do you know we are 4 - 0 down after 60 mins? For the third time in a row, and the upteenth time this season, we have been absolutely battered. I mean, pants down, bent over you know the rest. We are not even competitive. And you are worried about who we would bring in? How could it be any worse? HOW COULD IT BE ANY WORSE THAN GETTING BATTERED WEEK IN WEEK OUT?
Just because you don't know who is out there, why should that stop us firing a grossly incompetent manager that is / has destroyed our team and identity? With this logic why ever buy a player in case they turn out to be a bust? Just stick with what you have forever right?

Second answer - People who could do a better job than Jol that we could realistically get:
Danny Murphy
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer
Stuart Pearce
Glen Hoddle
Lee Clark
Zola
My Grandma

No thats not what i was sayng I am saying a change is needed however i would not like pulis, holloway or warnock, but would we pay to get someone?

I have said for ages SOlksjaer if we would pay, but i like the sound of hoddle too. not sure he would take it tho.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: JDH101 on November 09, 2013, 04:28:50 PM

I hate this POV.

First answer.

Danny Murphy
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer
Stuart Pearce
Glen Hoddle
Lee Clark
Zola
My Grandma

Well said, frankly I am too depressed to write much right now but you just summed it up nicely

Jimpav

We shouldn't need to pay Jol compensation. He is out of contract in the summer and he his results have been abysmal.

Anyhow, even if we did have to pay to be rid of him it would be cheaper than losing out on the massive premier league payments we receive.