https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Khan: Merged

Started by Admin, November 09, 2013, 05:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threedhomer

Quote from: Admin on November 09, 2013, 05:44:41 PM
Quote from: threedhomer on November 09, 2013, 05:30:41 PM
The fact is the owner is smarter than anyone on this forum, richer than anyone on this forum, and obviously a better businessman than anyone on this forum.  He bought the club as a luxury item, but guys like him are only wired one way, and that is to succeed. 

Oh come on. It's proven time, and time again that Businessmen can't just throw money at football and gain success. At the moment he's doing neither, and regardless of how smart you think Khan is, he still requires a good knowledge of the game, which at present he doesn't seem to have. 

It's not how smart I think he is.  He has a proven, verifiable record.  Would you like to compare resume/cvs with him? 

the nutflush

Quote from: Denver Fulham on November 09, 2013, 08:15:01 PM
Quote from: Matt Inglis on November 09, 2013, 06:06:23 PM
Quote from: Admin on November 09, 2013, 05:11:39 PM
we have a good squad that is seriously under achieving
This. Underachieving and underperforming.

Name one player on our roster that would sell for 5m pounds.

Kasami.  Just sayin.  I would take a round of pints for Ruiz and Berbatov. 

threedhomer

Quote from: MJG on November 09, 2013, 07:57:40 PM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 09, 2013, 07:40:32 PM
The problem seems to be that Mackintosh is invested in Jol and Kahn is invested in Mackintosh.  The arguments that the club is suffering from managerial neglect due to absentee landlord syndrome and Kahn's woeful lack of experience in association football both hold all too true.
Nogood "jolly bad, itis" Boyo
that's my feeling. If CEO recomends to sacks Jol it could he seen as a black mark against him. Pretty sure in meetings with Khan Ally Mac would have recommended keeping him, to turn round now and say he made a mistake could be the end for him as well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This is a great point.  I would think that Fulham will have a Manager change soon, and more importantly a "front office" change this upcoming off season.  Let's all hope that they are not in the Championship at that point.

threedhomer

Quote from: nose on November 09, 2013, 09:22:34 PM
Mr Khan, a new man, speaks well, obviously a great engineer and business man, needed time to get his feet under the desk so to speak, less than half a season a fulham man

me? I am 50+ years unbroken season ticket holder..... I have seen it all before,  my advice is get rid of the manager, you have no loyalty to him. Jol is hopeless, keeping him longer, giving him more time will make the next man's job harder.  The art of good management is to take descisive action, the time is now! I hope by the end of tomorrow i will have the news that in the end is inevitable

But who can Fulham hire?  That is the million dollar question.  You have to assume they have been doing the ground work on a new hire for a month or so.

Denver Fulham

Quote from: the nutflush on November 09, 2013, 10:20:49 PM
Quote from: Denver Fulham on November 09, 2013, 08:15:01 PM
Quote from: Matt Inglis on November 09, 2013, 06:06:23 PM
Quote from: Admin on November 09, 2013, 05:11:39 PM
we have a good squad that is seriously under achieving
This. Underachieving and underperforming.

Name one player on our roster that would sell for 5m pounds.

Kasami.  Just sayin.  I would take a round of pints for Ruiz and Berbatov.  

That's questionable, and he's the only choice that even would be in consideration.

The point is everyone keep saying we have a good roster. No, we have some nice names on the roster. The composite team is crap. It's old, it doesn't work together and it has almost zero sale value.

The youth pipeline will only get us so far (and not all that far assuming any reasonable rate of yield). There is SIGNIFICANT investment needed in the January and Summer (assuming we survive) windows.

The Old Count

Quote from: threedhomer on November 09, 2013, 05:30:41 PM
The fact is the owner is smarter than anyone on this forum, richer than anyone on this forum, and obviously a better businessman than anyone on this forum.  He bought the club as a luxury item, but guys like him are only wired one way, and that is to succeed.  

Smarter, richer, better businessman...speak for yourself old fruit