https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How true, I don't know..

Started by Admin, November 13, 2013, 12:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

We have already got a large Number 2 in charge :028:

SouthfieldWhite

Sorry Admin, don't know how realiable your source is, but I'd be very surprised if this was the case, Jol is very arrogant , but I don't think he will make his brother look bad and being told he will have to bring a new number two in, unless its his choice

I still think he will go soon

ross_bamping

If he stays, we go down. Simple. It's an absolute joke if he stays behind the international break. I was calling for his name over the summer, and look what keeping him has done. Bottom 3, out the cup and playing miserably.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

aFFCn_Fan

From the various things I've read around this whole situation (including trying to get that Meneulin chap) I see this is very plausible. The club, board or CEO are obviously loathed to get rid of Jol. Either they have faith he can pull this around, else they would have acted and binned him before now. Or they don't think that bottom three matters until Christmas time (we've done it before from that stage). Or he has too large a severance package detailed in his contract and the club doesn't think anyone else out there is better.

My big hope is that the CEO and board are taking this seriously and if they do intend to keep Jol are telling him to sort his attitude and up his game. His training and motivation is obviously causing poor effort on the pitch, and his tactical and player choices are also pretty shoddy.
@hincharoo

Me-ate-Live, innit??

This is not happening............................................................  unless Jol has asked for the head of Billy McKinley because he (McKinley) cut the team off at the tunnel and made them go and face the fans at Anfield.
The two contender mentioned in another thread  and mentioned here is frankly rubbish .....................the Blue in Russia is a pal (or is known) to the Crystal Palace Chairman and will probably end up there
De M is sitting pretty until next May when he will be ready to take up all kinds of opportunities !!!!

epsomraver

Quote from: ross_bamping on November 13, 2013, 09:52:17 AM
If he stays, we go down. Simple. It's an absolute joke if he stays behind the international break. I was calling for his name over the summer, and look what keeping him has done. Bottom 3, out the cup and playing miserably.

:plus one:

Classic94

I can't believe they're backing him.

There is going to be a toxic atmosphere at the Swansea game. If the board are in any doubt as to how the fans feel now, they will certainly know after that game - particularly if/when we play poorly.

Barrie

Why leave it so long to act in getting in a new coaching team if this is thought to be the solution, it's been evident for weeks that the coaching is completely shambolic, and now it might be another three weeks to get things in place if the report is true!  Shocking mismanagement.

Maybe if Rene Muelensteen comes in things will improve.  It could scarcely be worse if we had Renee and Renato at the helm.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Barrie on November 13, 2013, 11:16:41 AM
Why leave it so long to act in getting in a new coaching team if this is thought to be the solution, it's been evident for weeks that the coaching is completely shambolic, and now it might be another three weeks to get things in place if the report is true!  Shocking mismanagement.

Maybe if Rene Muelensteen comes in things will improve.  It could scarcely be worse if we had Renee and Renato at the helm.

How do you know they haven't been trying things behind the scenes?

FFC1987

I don't think it is or will be that simple. Before I get bombarded, I am not sticking up for Mr Jol, but we certainly aren't down and out quite yet. We certainly have the players to turn it around, we just need the attitude and application adjusted. If we keep Jol (rather deviantly), let's hope he can do just that.

premFlem

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 13, 2013, 11:27:52 AM

I don't think it is or will be that simple. Before I get bombarded, I am not sticking up for Mr Jol, but we certainly aren't down and out quite yet. We certainly have the players to turn it around, we just need the attitude and application adjusted. If we keep Jol (rather deviantly), let's hope he can do just that.
LoL
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

FFC1987

Quote from: premFlem on November 13, 2013, 11:30:55 AM

LoL

Should of added....I'm not convinced either but heres to hoping and not creating a vile atmosphere in the stands hey!

Baszab

repost -->
No point in keeping on checking this message board - Jol will NOT be sacked until we lose to a "lesser" team (as Jol calls them) - if there are any of those teams left in the PL !
- losing to Lpool and ManU not considered serious enough by the board !
Most of the non-international players are now off on a holiday -- so much for keeping fit!
Bent and Taraabt should be able to load up some more weight then

Barrie

Quote from: God The Mechanic on November 13, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
Why leave it so long to act in getting in a new coaching team if this is thought to be the solution, it's been evident for weeks that the coaching is completely shambolic, and now it might be another three weeks to get things in place if the report is true!  Shocking mismanagement.

Maybe if Rene Muelensteen comes in things will improve.  It could scarcely be worse if we had Renee and Renato at the helm.
Quote from: God The Mechanic on November 13, 2013, 11:27:22 AM

How do you know they haven't been trying things behind the scenes?

I don't, of course, but really it just feels to me from the outside looking in that there is no sense of urgency at the club to prevent this seeming terminal decline which is taking place, as if this is just a blip which they think will pass.  Maybe I'm doing them a disservice, but I'd like to see some evidence that they have a handle on things.

Lighthouse

It is like being run over by a steam roller and the club come along with a band aid.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

premFlem

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 13, 2013, 11:43:48 AM

LoL

Should of added....I'm not convinced either but heres to hoping and not creating a vile atmosphere in the stands hey!
+ 1  l dont blame the players at  all really, this is Jols mess and he should take the flak .
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

nose

If MacKintosh really thinks jol is the right man then we need rid of both of them.
Khan is really the one that counts, I wish he would come and talk to the real fans, or failing that call me and I will advise the only course of action needed.

FFC1987

Quote from: premFlem on November 13, 2013, 12:38:59 PM

LoL

+ 1  l dont blame the players at  all really, this is Jols mess and he should take the flak .

Unfortunately, I do think the players need to apportion some blame. I'd like to think our club aren't relying on a manager who has set up so badly. I don't think the players are playing to how Jol wants and I think Jol is too stubborn to change to suit our current strengths if that makes sense. Whatever happens, change is the key factor to our survival.

nose

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 13, 2013, 12:59:36 PM
Quote from: premFlem on November 13, 2013, 12:38:59 PM

LoL

+ 1  l dont blame the players at  all really, this is Jols mess and he should take the flak .

Unfortunately, I do think the players need to apportion some blame. I'd like to think our club aren't relying on a manager who has set up so badly. I don't think the players are playing to how Jol wants and I think Jol is too stubborn to change to suit our current strengths if that makes sense. Whatever happens, change is the key factor to our survival.

actually |i agree. Even though i blame jol 100% for the problem, the players hardly seem to be bothered one way or the other and if they had have been a bit more enthusiastic, i feel sure we would have done rather better than we have. A couple have been exemplary but most of them have thrown in the towel.